PDA

View Full Version : new hyper turbo sng on ps amount won doesn't match reality

MoneyLoser
05-10-2011, 03:32 PM
In data view I have to manually adjust the $won as it is completely disconnected from reality. I think the ev is screwed up as well

Patvs
05-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Are these the new 6player SNGs.. top 2 in the money??

HoldemManager wrongly messes up the $Won for the 1th and 2th place finish.. and will wrongly sometimes show you won money in 3th place.

We're already aware of this bug. Someone already sent us some handhistories, so it should be fixed soon.

MoneyLoser
05-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Are these the new 6player SNGs.. top 2 in the money??

HoldemManager wrongly messes up the $Won for the 1th and 2th place finish.. and will wrongly sometimes show you won money in 3th place.

We're already aware of this bug. Someone already sent us some handhistories, so it should be fixed soon.

Glad to know it will be fixed but I was talking about the 9 players with top 3 in the money. You should look at them as well

netsrak
05-11-2011, 03:58 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files and summaries (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Felix875
05-14-2011, 04:33 AM
Push!

When this will be fixed?

Sarek
05-14-2011, 05:11 AM
We are working on this, but can't give ETA.