PDA

View Full Version : HUD on Everleaf

Bien
05-10-2011, 03:32 PM
Have windows 7. hm works fine importing hands. however the HUD doesn't work. went to table finder on the table manager and it doesn't detect the table also.

any suggestions?

thanks!

Patvs
05-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Select and highlight the name of the table first in TableFinder.

If it doesn't show the name of the table at all: close HoldemManager.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Delete the HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt file.
Restart HoldemManager.
And try the tablefinder again.

Also make sure the lobby of the pokerclient is in English.

5204salty
05-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Follow-up Everleaf question. I have hands importing and HUD pops up, but the stats aren't aligned properly with the players. Any ideas? is this a known problem?

Sarek
05-20-2011, 10:53 AM
1) you can use "sit me here" option on table
2) Try to reset preffered seating both in HM and in room, then play some hands at table anв align stats. Do Table manager - save positions and close table.
Now you can set pref-seating in HM and in room, open new table, play and wait 1-2-3 hands for stats align.

5204salty
05-20-2011, 11:34 AM
1) you can use "sit me here" option on table
2) Try to reset preffered seating both in HM and in room, then play some hands at table anв align stats. Do Table manager - save positions and close table.
Now you can set pref-seating in HM and in room, open new table, play and wait 1-2-3 hands for stats align.

Everleaf doesn't allow preferred seating - you have to maully move to the preferred seat for each table you open. When I do this, the stats don't move with me. And when I manually align the stats on one table, it moves the stats at all of my other tables too.

Patvs
05-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/440/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Everleaf+Poker

And setup the seating preferences for Everleaf.

You always have to sit in the same seat at the Everleaf tables. You can specify which seat you prefer in HoldemManager (hud options---> seating preferences)

5204salty
05-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/440/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Everleaf+Poker

And setup the seating preferences for Everleaf.

You always have to sit in the same seat at the Everleaf tables. You can specify which seat you prefer in HoldemManager (hud options---> seating preferences)

There is no preferred seating in Everleaf - that is the problem. I have to manually click "Move Here" everytime.

Patvs
05-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Yes.... pick a seat position you like.. and always click "move here" to that position.

At hud options--> seating preferences--> in HoldemManager specify which seat position that is.

5204salty
05-21-2011, 08:38 AM
I have followed these instuructions and still not working. I have set HEM seating preferences to Seat 6 for Everleaf. I open a 6 Max table, click Move Here to Seat 6, play 5 hands, then move stat boxes to align properly. This table then works properly. Good.

Then I open a second table. The second table seats me at Seat 6. The stats come up totally unaligned. It's not just that they are in the wrong seats. They are all over the board and not in the pattern I set on Table 1. I wait 5 hands to see if it fixes, but it doesn't. If I try to align Table 2, the Table 1 stat boxes move to mirror. I'm at my wits end trying to fiugre this out.

Patvs
05-21-2011, 02:46 PM
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

5204salty
05-22-2011, 04:59 PM
What does step 2 mean - delete existing position files? Where do I find these files to delete?

Patvs
05-23-2011, 01:27 AM
Delete > C:/Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.

5204salty
05-25-2011, 10:52 AM
This worked. After I use the "Move Here" function in the Everleaf client, I have to use table manager, righ click on the each table and and use the left-right buttons to swing the panels around the table to align them properly, but this is not a big problem or inconvenience. Thanks for your help.