PDA

View Full Version : ICM Equity difference

BlackLoter
05-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Hi, while analyzing my game during sngs, I can use the bbs and bb/100 columns to see whether I'm losing or gaining chips in particular circumstances (for example in HU or during the bubble).
Now, this is useful, but not exactly what I need to evaluate my game, because I may be gaining chips but losing equity: for example during the bubble if I call too wide I will be for sure gaining chips, but losing lots of equity.
What I would need for a good evaluation of my game during sngs is the difference in equity between the start and the end of the hands.
For example during the bubble I may find out that I'm gaining 5 bbs/100, but losing on average 0.05% equity.
My question is: is there a way to show this datum in hem? Both in single hands and as the sum (or average) in reports?
I know the software does calculate it sometimes, for example if I click "ICM" in replays it shows the equity at the start and at the end of the hand.

Thank you

Patvs
05-10-2011, 08:26 PM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/