PDA

View Full Version : How to make a fresh start?

J-kob
05-09-2011, 05:06 PM
Hello!

Another question. I am playing at some site and have already 200k hands accumulated in HM. Is it possible to start all over again with that nickname, but keep the hands so I would have opponents stats in HUD?

For example, if I click on Graphs and all hands, all 200k hands are shown, could I reset this count to 0 for my nickname but keep the stats of opponents in the HUD?

Kind Regards,

Jkob.

Patvs
05-09-2011, 08:04 PM
You can delete the hands, and still keep the stats.
-1 options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge hands

HOWEVER: when doing this you'll only lose the ability to replay the hands.
It will also keep the graphs/results, etc. in tact.

If you also want to delete the graphs/results:
-2 options--> settings--> purge hands---->
BUT in doing this you'll also lose the stats!

--

So the best thing you can do is, probably use a date filter, instead of ALL HANDS set it to show hands played after May 1, 2011.
This way you get to keep the stats based on all your old hands.

philliivey
05-17-2011, 11:50 PM
How long before the stats and graph clears after doing number 2?

Cause I did that and the stats/graph etc are still showing, I had to reimport full tilt hands but full tilt sent me a file that did not work properly, so they resent the file so I can import but not sure what if they new file will import as all the players and stats/graph are still showing.

Patvs
05-18-2011, 01:59 AM
When doing (2) the graphs/stats will clear after the cache rebuilder is completed. I believe that either happens once a month, or it's currently NOT working properly.

So if you want to delete everything (and import the file Full Tilt has sent you with all your handhistories), ideally you should just import it into a new database.