PDA

View Full Version : How to change time in HM?

J-kob
05-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Hello!

I just played a 1hour long session, from 21:00 to 22:04 my time, but in HM the session started at 15:00 and ended at 16:04, which means my HM is running at some other time. Can I change that?

Kind Regards,

Jkob.

Patvs
05-09-2011, 07:05 PM
options--> settings--> adjust import times

to fix this for your old hands, you'll have to reimport them into a new database.
The import time is adjusted when the hands are imported into the database.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times

mushyliver
05-11-2011, 12:34 PM
ty.. that was a problem for me too!

only a question.. why does it happen??
i mean.. i could understand if i hadn't set the right time for my zone from the poker room.. but that's correct! :D and HH are saved with right time both by pokerstars, both by HM importer in C:\hmarchive..
if i open my hands with notepad, the time is correct for each.. it seems to be an error of holdem manager "in reading phase"..

mushyliver
05-11-2011, 01:15 PM
ops...another question! :D
i discovered it was a difference of six hour, i'm in rome and hem used the new york's one:
if i wanted to set the "day start time", in miscellaneus, after having "adjusted import time" (as you suggested us), and chosing for example 07:00 a.m. for selecting with filters every hand/tourney played in the current "solar day" (after wake-up), excluding all that hands played after the midnight (before falling asleep in front of pc lol),
what time should i choose???
the right one (07:00am)
or "the manager's one" (01:00am)???
i can't wait tomorrom for trying and seeing, i need to know now lol
i'm joking..thanks for your help! ;)

Patvs
05-11-2011, 01:26 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Are you playing cashgames or STTs/MTTs on PokerStars?.
If you play STTs/MTTs it's possible the summary file (with your finish positions, winnings, etc. info) is actually listing the wrong time.

Also PokerStars will sometimes use the time based on its internal lobby clock... while sometimes read your local computer's time settings.

Patvs
05-11-2011, 01:29 PM
If the time of the pokerclient is 14:00.
And you local time is 20:00

Set the adjust times to +6.