PDA

View Full Version : All in EV graph wrong

Dublimax
05-09-2011, 09:18 AM
I have noticed a problem with the graph all in EV (not dependent on currencies because I have the problem on $,€ and £ tables) but the EV diff in the report is correct.

e.g I go all in pre flop for 112.77£ as a 70% favorite and I won the pot.
I won 112.77£ and All in EV is 55.4£ where on the graph I get All In EV 44£
But in the Graphed hand report it says EV diff of -66£ which is correct (55.4-112.77)

Any idea where it could come from?
I have v 1.11.06d

Thanks

Patvs
05-09-2011, 01:36 PM
We had a huge EV bug affecting 1.11.05 up to 1.11.05d.
(it worked without problems in earlier versions.. and was fixed in 1.11.05e)

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new database, and reimport all the hands from your archive folder, C:/HMarchive.

Dublimax
05-09-2011, 04:54 PM
ok thanks.

Is there another way of doing than creating another database?
Shouldn't the EV calc be fixed automatically when I upgrade to 1.11.06e-1?

Because I have loads of datamined hands as well as my own hands and it would take me very long time to unzip all folders and then import all the hands.

Thanks,

Patvs
05-09-2011, 06:18 PM
The only alternative is manually deleting ALL HERO hands you imported in 1.11.05 - 1.11.05d
(these will be hands you imported from november 2010 - till now): rightclick on all the hands--> delete them.

Then reimport them.

If you've played more than 100.000 hands in this time period, a new database--> reimporting everything (including datamined hands) is a better solution.
Just let the import run overnight.

Dublimax
05-10-2011, 04:22 AM
I updated to v 1.11.06e-1, created a new database and reimported all my hands as you suggested. I also vaccumed (full and analysed) and reindexed (force).

But the all in EV issue is still there.

Any thoughts?

RDB
05-10-2011, 06:17 AM
Are you sure you are taking into account currency conversions when looking at your graphs? The EV$ Diff column is not in dollars even though it has a dollar symbol. For example if you play a hand in £'s the figure in the EV$ Diff column will be equal to £'s and not $'s. However if you display a graph in a different currency than the one played the value of the EV diff in the graph will change as this will take into account currency conversions.

Dublimax
05-10-2011, 07:06 AM
I am taking into account currency conversions when looking at the graphs.

I'll look at this again because I think I got confused, I corrected the example in the OR post and it is in fact correct. Will let you know

Ok I am really sorry but it is fine (looks like it was ok as well in the previous version).

You can ignore this thread, sorry again