PDA

View Full Version : Hud stats wont display on ub

brett701
02-26-2009, 12:31 PM
I havent changed anything and my hud stats wont display. ub has a brand new update. i wonder if that has anything to do with it.

My fulltilt HUD is working. i think it is something going on with ub.

benstunner
02-26-2009, 05:24 PM
yeah its the new update. i made a post about this on the bugs thread. hopefully it gets fixed soon :(

greg5
02-26-2009, 07:03 PM
same problem here

greg5
02-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Still not working on MTT's.

itWASaDREAM
02-27-2009, 12:24 AM
I'm having the same problem. Damn their shitty software and updating it and not making it any better...

fabio
02-27-2009, 04:52 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

greg5
02-27-2009, 02:39 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
I think I downloaded this last night and it only fixed cash tables.
Still no HUD for MTT'S or SNG's.
Please Help.
G

fabio
02-27-2009, 03:09 PM
We are working on the MTT/SNG issue

greg5
02-27-2009, 10:46 PM
We are working on the MTT/SNG issue
TY, Any idea when should check back for a fix?

trial0r
02-27-2009, 11:24 PM
even with 1.08 i can't align my stats, theyre all just at the bottom of the screen

andmunn
02-27-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey trial - that's my problem too - just posted about it..

morny
02-28-2009, 01:35 PM
The stats on the bottom on UB and Absolute is a known issue that will be fixed in Beta 15

shoe
02-28-2009, 11:01 PM
I installed the patch because like the others, HM wasn't picking up my play on UB (last night; while simultaneously playing on FT, which was picking up).

So I installed the patch.

I had to re-register my HM... and there is also a "Optimize" something-er-other window that comes up, which I just close (I don't input anything).

Now I run HM... and it's not picking up any hands--still not picking up UB, and now not seeing FT. What have I done wrong?

BTW, I don't have to play UB right now anyway. I just figured it would be painless to install the patch and have the option to play UB if I wanted. But I'd just as soon be happy to revert back to yesterday (in which I didn't install the patch), and keep playing until the beta was working good.

Any immediate help would be great. Thanks!

morny
03-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

shoe
04-05-2009, 09:38 PM
:(This is tedious, I gotta say. I know support is eager to help... I did check to see HM is importing from UB OK (seems to be).

I opened UB, played, etc. to see...

Then I close so I can read the forum instructions...

After I think I did what it was saying, I open up UB again...

Jump on a table, play some more hands, check...

...nothing

Then I go back, wonder where I'm going wrong, go back to Search function (in the forum), see if I see any relevant threads...

Now I'm tired of doing it.

ALL BECAUSE I CHOSE TO INSTALL (what I thought was a no-fuss, helpful) patch a month ago.

I guess it's back to FT for me.

morny
04-06-2009, 07:19 AM
You see it could be lots of things thats causing this problem, it might be your using a wrong version, that the hands are not importing, that their importing but the hud isnt displaying, that your not saving HH in english etc etc etc

Rather than me wasting time asking question waiting for an answer, then asking another question if you answer ALL the questions in the FAQ ive all the information i need to see if youve it setup correctly so although it might seem tedious its actually much quicker so if you answer those questions ill be able to help