PDA

View Full Version : MTT-hands went to Cash-games and stayed there (entraction)

kasoflier
05-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Well, there was a problem, that mtt-hands went to cash-games in HEM. in entraction-network. You know what I mean?

Now, I downloaded a new versio of holdem manager, and now new MTT-hands goes to tournament -hands in HEM. That's GOOD!!

But still the hands imported before update, are at cash-games in HEM. So the graphs are funny, when I win in one hand 500000$ or something :D
And HUD also shows me only hands what are imported to tournament-selection in HEM. So there are lots of hands going to trashcan!!

Can I somehow move the real-tournaments hands in HEM from cashgame-selection to tournament-selection??

Sorry my very bad english. I hope you understand what I mean. If you don't, ask some questions.

Sarek
05-09-2011, 02:22 AM
You can't move them. These hands need to be reimported - but delete "wrong cash" hands first (right-click - delete selected hands)

kasoflier
05-09-2011, 08:01 AM
You can't move them. These hands need to be reimported - but delete "wrong cash" hands first (right-click - delete selected hands)

If I delete hands first, does HEM automatically import the hands again?

edit: Sssh.. I deleted hands in HEM, but there is no these hands now at hand history folder.. Can I find the hands somehow?

AND the tournamentplayer's stats are still at PLAYERS -> Cash-Games, RUN REPORT. Can I move these stats to tournement-selection?

netsrak
05-09-2011, 09:09 AM
You should find the hands in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive). From there you can import them via import file or import from folder.
It may be necessary to copy them to a different folder before HM reads them again.

The stats can't be moved.

Its probably the easiest if you create a new database and reimport all the hands from the archive.

kasoflier
05-09-2011, 12:04 PM
Its probably the easiest if you create a new database and reimport all the hands from the archive.

How to do that?

Patvs
05-09-2011, 01:40 PM
options--> database management--> connect-->
create a new database (set the new database as default)--> start HoldemManager

In HoldemManager--> import tab--> run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive

kasoflier
05-09-2011, 02:30 PM
Ok let's see what happens.

One question, when I add new auto import folder, what I have set to Archive folder?

Patvs
05-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Use C:/HMArchive as the archive folder.

Of course if you prefer a different folder, you can pick a different location.
Though, make sure you're only using one archive folder, so if you change it, change it for EVERY auto import folder.

kasoflier
05-09-2011, 07:38 PM
options--> database management--> connect-->
create a new database (set the new database as default)--> start HoldemManager

In HoldemManager--> import tab--> run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive

I did this, and everything seems to be good! Thanks!

But my notes I've made in HEM, aren't there. Can I pick them for new database?

AND if I want to backup my HEM database, what folder should I copy?

Patvs
05-09-2011, 07:53 PM
Connect to your old database---> options--> export the NOTES.

Connect to the new database--> options--> import the NOTES.
Make sure you've reimported the handhistories FIRST, before you import the notes. (a note can only be imported if the player the note belongs to exists in the database)

---

If you want to backup your HM database: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/72/Backup%26RestoreDatabase

Patvs
05-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Entraction Tourney Hands Imported as cash fix: please update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/78921-1-11-06g-pre-release.html