PDA

View Full Version : Prima Issues for users that upgraded to 1.06

JAK
07-09-2008, 06:04 AM
With the new version, 1.06, no hands are imported for me when I play at Purple lounge (microgaming) and HUD doesn´t show up on the table but it do find it.

fnuno
07-09-2008, 07:00 AM
ye, seams like everyone on prima has that prob and i'm sure they are working on it(me too btw)

morny
07-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Please download the www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe test update. This will be an official release in the next couple of days

Roy

Try that lads and let me know if it works

the72o
07-09-2008, 02:01 PM
it works for me

morny
07-09-2008, 02:21 PM
it works for me

The test update or the original 1.06?

the72o
07-09-2008, 02:35 PM
The original update worked for me till today, after rebooting computer hud stopped working, it detected tables, but didn't display stats.
I tried to restart HM and pokersoft few times without any solution, but after updating it, it works again.

Not sure is it a coincidence, but whatever :P

fnuno
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
ye, i installed the new update then the computer was extremely laggy(not due to hm) i rebooted and now its working; the only issue is the hud stats that are locked inside the table borders, but i will play the normal view for a while, instead of the miniview.. so no problem here. You were relatively fast working on new temporary update so congrats :P keep up the good work.

Salamando
07-09-2008, 03:28 PM
ye, i installed the new update then the computer was extremely laggy(not due to hm) i rebooted and now its working; the only issue is the hud stats that are locked inside the table borders, but i will play the normal view for a while, instead of the miniview.. so no problem here. You were relatively fast working on new temporary update so congrats :P keep up the good work.

Wait so has this been fixed for Prima? I installed the original 1.06 today and now it doesn't work for Prima. Is there a new 1.06 out or something?

I tried removing and re-adding the import folder, nothing works.

morny
07-09-2008, 03:29 PM
When you say the stats are locked do you mean they disappear behind the title bar? If so this is a known issue with 1.06 which is being worked on but should be fixed soon.

I play miniview on ipoker and i have 20 stats per player 5 rows of 4 and i get by fine but it might be overkill for some people, i only mention it because maybe you could play with the hud layout and still use the mini view while you wait for the fix. Heres a thread about different layouts for the HUD where you might find something suitable:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx

morny
07-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Wait so has this been fixed for Prima? I installed the original 1.06 today and now it doesn't work for Prima. Is there a new 1.06 out or something?

I tried removing and re-adding the import folder, nothing works.

This link is an updated on the original 1.06 release which looks like it fixes/improves the prima issues but its not an official release yet http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

Please try that link if your having issues with Prima

Salamando
07-09-2008, 03:50 PM
This link is an updated on the original 1.06 release which looks like it fixes/improves the prima issues but its not an official release yet http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

Please try that link if your having issues with Prima

Just downloaded and installed - didn't work. Prima tables appear in the table manager, but the hand histories are not being imported.

Any idea on when this can be fixed? Also have you fixed the bug where random stats from other sessions keep appearing in the HUD for Prima? Appears to happen continuously, but randomly.

Also - Euro support would make my move from PT2 to HEM complete.

morny
07-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Just downloaded and installed - didn't work. Prima tables appear in the table manager, but the hand histories are not being imported.

Try deleting the gamehistory.dat file and restarting HM. Also when you installed the new update did you remember to close all your HM applications. If you didnt some files may not have been overwritten. If none of the above work can you pm me your HH to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Any idea on when this can be fixed? Also have you fixed the bug where random stats from other sessions keep appearing in the HUD for Prima? Appears to happen continuously, but randomly.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=55 this is a known issue thats being worked on but currenly no ETA

Also - Euro support would make my move from PT2 to HEM complete
Also a known issue being worked on but the last release was a big release so there still working hard to get issues resolved

JAK
07-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Now it works fine for me at prima. Thank you!

Rvg72
07-10-2008, 01:05 AM
We have an early build ready at www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe with the Prima fix. This will become the official release tomorrow but if you have Prima issues feel free to download now.

Roy

jasperdgg
07-10-2008, 08:07 AM
We have an early build ready at www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe with the Prima fix. This will become the official release tomorrow but if you have Prima issues feel free to download now.

Roy

I get 'page not found' when I click the link.

Salamando
07-10-2008, 08:12 AM

Roy

Oops! Page Not Found!
Hopefully that means you're right in the middle up uploading a new release... =D

tobbelobbe
07-10-2008, 11:22 AM
Oops! Page Not Found!
Hopefully that means you're right in the middle up uploading a new release... =D

the link doesnt work now either. is there an ETA of the solution to this problem?

morny
07-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Please Try This new link:

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6prima.exe

jasperdgg
07-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Please Try This new link:

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6prima.exe

Thanks, it's working here.

Setef
07-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Thanks, it's working here.

Here it's not working.
When i start hem and auto import i can see the table on the table manager but no hud.
If i click table finder there's the prima table unattached, i select the table, drag the red cross on the table and i click ok the hud appears for less than a second and then disappears....if i try to find the table again a message says that there's no unattached hands.....same thing if i try to reset hem.

P.S. Already deleted gamehistory.dat and installed prima hem version

Setef
07-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Just noticed that the name on table manager is different from the name i get with table finder.

Rvg72
07-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Here it's not working.
When i start hem and auto import i can see the table on the table manager but no hud.
If i click table finder there's the prima table unattached, i select the table, drag the red cross on the table and i click ok the hud appears for less than a second and then disappears....if i try to find the table again a message says that there's no unattached hands.....same thing if i try to reset hem.

P.S. Already deleted gamehistory.dat and installed prima hem version

Have you ever had Prima working with HM? If not then make sure you have the right entry in your auto import folder list. It should usually look like:

C:\Microgaming\Poker\TheSkinNameMPP with subfolders turned off.

If that is correct then please let me know what skin you play on.

Roy

tobbelobbe
07-10-2008, 09:06 PM
The new update works excellent, thanx guys! :)

Is there any way to make hm not reset the cache in prima? I know the promt said the change was permanent but theres gotta be a way to undo it without re-installing right?

Im still using pt2 because of the euro tables and wanna be able to import the hhs...

Is there a way to export hands only from the last day or something, or do I have to export the whole database? I did that anyway and tried to import them to pt2 but it didnt work... I know its a third party software and everything, but if you have any ideas that would be great. Thanx again

Setef
07-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Have you ever had Prima working with HM? If not then make sure you have the right entry in your auto import folder list. It should usually look like:

C:\Microgaming\Poker\TheSkinNameMPP with subfolders turned off.

If that is correct then please let me know what skin you play on.

Roy

It was working correctly until the update to version 1.06.xx , the auto-import folder is correct.
I'm using on Unibet. (skin name unibetpoker)

morny
07-11-2008, 10:39 AM
Setef can you email your holdemmanager.config file from the following folder c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Setef
07-11-2008, 11:54 AM
Setef can you email your holdemmanager.config file from the following folder c:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config to paul.morny at gmail dot com

Sent.

morny
07-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Setef,

The only thing i can see from your config files thats wrong is that you have subfolders ticked for your unibet folder. As you can see above Roy said to turn subfolders off.

You cant edit the file so youll need to delete the old one and recreate and this time with subfolders off. Im not sure what this does but im sure Roy had a good reason for mentioning it so if you do that and see if it fixes it please.

Setef
07-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Setef,

The only thing i can see from your config files thats wrong is that you have subfolders ticked for your unibet folder. As you can see above Roy said to turn subfolders off.

You cant edit the file so youll need to delete the old one and recreate and this time with subfolders off. Im not sure what this does but im sure Roy had a good reason for mentioning it so if you do that and see if it fixes it please.

Ticked off the subfolder and now it's working again.
Thanks.