PDA

View Full Version : Ladbrokes - sit and go's

Hobknob
05-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Is the only option to manually enter the results yourself? I found that they appeared in my tourney section but with no results on the buyin and position finished / win loss data so manually added them in just wondered if I can get around doing it this way as if I was playing quite a lot a day I would easily forget what the buyin and results would be for each one. I assume this would be the same for any MTT's entered?

I did try searching to see if I could see this anywhere but couldn't. Could just be the wonky eye's from reading so many topics here though.

Patvs
05-08-2011, 04:00 PM
MTTs: you'll have to manually edit the buyin info, finish position, and your winnings. The reason is that info is not written to the handhistory file.... nor is it written to a separate summary file (Full Tilt and PokerStars do use summary files).

STTs: it's the same for STTs as is it for MTTs. However for MOST STTs HoldemManager should be able to detect your finish position.
If it doesn't manually edit the info, but also email us a handhistory of such a STT to support@holdemmanager.com