PDA

View Full Version : My hud diseappears everytime i click on the table

qqqqq
05-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Then i have to move the table slighly to get them back. Another click and they re gone again. Makes it impossible to use hem. Any ideas? Thanks

netsrak
05-08-2011, 05:07 AM
Please try to enable table preferences -> force on top

qqqqq
05-08-2011, 11:40 AM
its already enabled

Patvs
05-08-2011, 04:33 PM
On which site are you playing??

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated.

qqqqq
05-13-2011, 05:17 PM
Nothing is working, i did everything you suggest nothing works.

i play on several sites at the same time but everything was fine until i made the op, i cant understand what happened.

I only have stats one one table at a time no matter what i do: if i check "active table" then i have stats at one table, then click on another table and i will have stats there and nowhere else, and so on.

Now if i uncheck "active table" i have stats stuck on only one table and cant get stats anywhere else even if i click the other tables. I think i tried all the other options in table prefs but no dice.

Any other suggestions? I bought PT because of this mess but cant get used to it.

Thanks

Patvs
05-13-2011, 08:07 PM
On which sites are you playing??

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

--

Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
Go over all the HUD configurations are make sure they have no conflicting/overlapping settings.

qqqqq
05-13-2011, 11:47 PM
hi i unchecked "limit" in the use tab and i am now able to see stats at all my tables (wtf?!?!) Big improvement.

When i click on the pop up is when my stats at the table almost always diseappear and i have to move the table a little bit for them to come back. However the stats on the other tables are not affected.

it does the same thing whether i have one site open or 4. I started party alone, then started bodog alone etcc.. same thing.

To answer your questions: system is windows 7 x64, firewall zonealarm, anti virus is avira.

Thanks

Sarek
05-14-2011, 04:42 AM
Please update videodriver.

qqqqq
05-14-2011, 05:30 AM
The video card driver? it says i have the latest version installed (its a 3 months old laptop)

netsrak
05-14-2011, 07:18 AM
Please check the homepage of your graphic card supplier for a newer version.

If you can't figure it out: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.