PDA

View Full Version : HUD not responding

Profish2285
08-01-2008, 04:09 PM
After playing for a couple of minutes, my HUD freezes and my computer says that the HUD is not responding. HM is still working fine, but for some reason the HUD will not. In literally 5 minutes, it froze two times. I closed the tables and completely closed out HM. Then I opened it up again, and within 5 minutes, again it crashed. This is on pokerstars by the way. I am using vista with a pentium dual core @ 1.5 ghz and 2 gb of ram.

morny
08-01-2008, 08:02 PM
Have you the newest version, have you tried a reboot, how long is this happening, have you tried it on other sites and have you tried disabling any AHK scripts that are running to see if they effect it.

Profish2285
08-01-2008, 08:56 PM
I have the newest version, I just bought HM yesterday. I tried it with and without the scripts and it froze either way. I have tried rebooting. Its been happening since I used the HUD for the first time. I tried it 3 separate times. And lastly, I havent tried it on other sites, I play only on stars right now.

morny
08-02-2008, 11:43 AM
email me at morny@holdemmanager.net this is happening a couple of times a minute right? anyway i can use teamviewer to access your PC and see this happening and see if i can do anything to improve it. Im on GMT so email me with a suitable time.

Profish2285
08-02-2008, 05:36 PM
I sent you an email a while ago, just making sure you got it.

morny
08-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Sorry i was away, should be around most of tommorrow so email me a suitable time for tommorrow and ill get back to you in the morning