PDA

View Full Version : HUD Issues

ecu3270
02-24-2009, 09:18 PM
A few days ago, I had some importing issues on Stars where some errors happened and it ended up recording the same hand 10 times each hand I played when I reviewed my session.

The next days on FTP, the HUD had some problems, showing numbers like 43000 and 17500 for VPIP, PFR, etc.

I had an older version so I updated and then today I'm having different problems. The only thing possible that I may have done is accidently purge all the HHs from my database when trying to get rid of the duplicates from Stars.

However, my players tab still has 30,000+ on it but I can't find any reports or HHs other than my own in the database when I search. But from what I understand, my stats should still be there from each player even if they were all purged.

Now on FTP, when the stats come up, I get the correct longterm VPIP and PFR numbers but everything else is - or 0, or something random. And the popup stats don't come up either. I've been through all the HUD options and everything looks fine, as well as the FAQs. Any suggestions to get it back on track?

Mike chops
02-25-2009, 12:50 PM
Sorry you are having problems. I'd try to remove holdem manager and reinstall it. Make sure you have your code handy.

ecu3270
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Everything is importing fine with no errors, all my HHs are intact, they haven't been purged.

However my HUD is still messed up somehow. My popup stats are gone, first off how do I get those back? I just use the default stats and have never configured anything different.

My main onscreen HUD seems like everything should be correct in the setup, but on screen, the VPIP, PFR and Steal are correct long term, every other stat seems like it is only taking the current session into account. How do I get the HUD to display long term stats again for everything?

For example Player x has the long term stats correct for VPIP, PFR and Steal, but everything else I want up there just starts from the current session: AF, Cbet, 3bet, 4bet, etc. And all of these stats are setup the same under HUD options.

ecu3270
02-26-2009, 11:17 PM
bump

ecu3270
02-26-2009, 11:31 PM
I have the popup issue sorted out, but still having the problem with some stats being long-term and others completely starting out from scratch from when I sit down. This is both in the main HUD screen and popup screen.

Also, not as important, but at the top I usually have the table VPIP, based on the stats at the table but now it has changed to VPIP and PFR by the current session and I'd like to get that back.

fabio
02-27-2009, 06:56 AM
Is it the same when you create a new database?

ecu3270
02-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah, it's the same. I started a new one and tried it out for a bit, same thing. So I switched back to the old one.

ecu3270
02-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Still need some help with this, here are some screenshots that might can illustrate the problem better.

As you can see in HEM1.jpg, most of these players at the table I have extensive stats on, but nothing is showing up in the HUD current other than the VPIP and PFR. The popup stats are visible in HEM2.jpg, showing some long term stats for the VPIP and PFR and nothing for anything else. The hands played by each player along with other stats is like I never played with them.

In my players tab, it shows I have HHs on ~37k or so, and I can search players and find HHs on all of them, HUD just isn't reflecting this.

Also in HEM2.jpg, the current players window shows it isn't picking up old HHs for the stats either. Minor problem in both screenshots at the top of the FTP table, it shows the VPIP and PFR of the table from the current session. I want just the VPIP that averages all the players long-term stats like I used to have.

morny
02-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Can you update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe and then create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands into it and see if the problem persists.

Also check you additional hud filters http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=131

ecu3270
03-01-2009, 01:58 AM
The beta version plus starting a new database and reimporting all of my past HHs did indeed work. Thanks.