PDA

View Full Version : Bodog HUD-handgrabber import errors

spring83
05-07-2011, 12:38 AM
I uninstall and reinstall hand grabber for bodog HEM and it will work for the rest of the night. The next day when i try it again it does not work. I keep getting import errors and nothing filters through. I have followed the steps to get this to work but it keeps coming up with import errors. Any suggestions? Also, I have the newest versions of everything and tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and restarting everything, to no avail.

Thanks.

Patvs
05-07-2011, 12:59 AM
Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

Run a Windows Update and install ALL updates.

spring83
05-08-2011, 04:02 AM
ok thanks! works now, just needed to open hand grabber as admin. thanks again :)