PDA

View Full Version : replay full tournaments

phaze112
02-24-2009, 07:22 PM
I am trying to find a way to replay a full tournament and not just individual hands. Is this possible even?

Thanks!

Bingo_Babe
02-25-2009, 07:24 PM
I am trying to find a way to replay a full tournament and not just individual hands. Is this possible even?

Thanks!

Yes this is possible. Just go to Tourney-->Reports-->Data View-->Tourney you want to replay.

Check all hands. Then adjust the Time so it shows the 1st hand dealt as the 1st hand to replay. Right Click on the 1st hand and then select Replay All Hands. Then click Go and it will play all the hands.

:)

phaze112
02-25-2009, 09:20 PM
Yes this is possible. Just go to Tourney-->Reports-->Data View-->Tourney you want to replay.

Check all hands. Then adjust the Time so it shows the 1st hand dealt as the 1st hand to replay. Right Click on the 1st hand and then select Replay All Hands. Then click Go and it will play all the hands.

I'm sorry I don't see where "Tourney you want to replay." is...

I see the ability to view Hands and filter by hands but I can't see a way to see an individual tournament. I'm sorry, I am trying.

Edit: I am doing 15 tables at once so adjusting the time looks like it will filter and show all 15 tables.

Bingo_Babe
02-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm sorry I don't see where "Tourney you want to replay." is...

I see the ability to view Hands and filter by hands but I can't see a way to see an individual tournament. I'm sorry, I am trying.

Edit: I am doing 15 tables at once so adjusting the time looks like it will filter and show all 15 tables.

No big deal. I ment select the tournament that you want to view in the list. It will shows all the hands beneath it. The number of tables at once does not interfere with a single tourney that you want to view.

Edit: I'm assuming you have a 1.08 Beta of some sort.

phaze112
02-26-2009, 08:25 PM

OHHHHHHHH you meant Tourney-->RESULTS-->Data View-->Tourney you want to replay.

lol I found it :) thank you alot!

Bingo_Babe
02-28-2009, 05:33 PM
OHHHHHHHH you meant Tourney-->RESULTS-->Data View-->Tourney you want to replay.

lol I found it :) thank you alot!

Oops sorry my bad. and your welcome :)

Bohonos
06-26-2009, 07:24 PM
where on the page is RESULTS? click on toury: then i see Reports, PReflop cards, Hands, Sessions, Graphs, i don't see results!
Help Please!

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Update to the curren tbeta version, 1.09 beta 9 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Bohonos
06-26-2009, 07:46 PM
thank you very much......................

Bohonos
06-26-2009, 08:05 PM
so, i found it, but none of my old hands come up... do only the new hands after downloading the new version come up? thank you again

fozzy71
06-26-2009, 08:33 PM
Have you imported Tournament Summaries for all of them? What does it say for Tourneys: Not Finished on the left sidebar?

If you go to Tourney > Results > Data View, do you get a list of of tournaments in the middle window? If you click on one of the tournaments listed, do the hands appear in the bottom window?

Bohonos
06-28-2009, 06:50 PM
If you click on one of the tournaments listed, do the hands appear in the bottom window? ...

no tournaments or hands come up, I'm pretty sure I have to import Tournament Summaries, not sure how to. DO I have to readd auto import folders on the main import screen?

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Pokerstars?

Request your last 200 tourney summaries from the Pokerstars Lobby > Requests > Tournament History. 200 is the most you can requst. :eek:

Then copy all of the tourney's details from the body of the email, and paste them into a new .TXT file. Then you can simply put that file into your Pokerstars Hand History folder and run the auto import.

Bohonos
06-28-2009, 06:59 PM
full tilt

Bohonos
06-28-2009, 07:16 PM
how do you do it with full tilt?

Bohonos
06-28-2009, 07:28 PM
all the new tours i play come up so it is all good

fozzy71
06-28-2009, 07:59 PM
I think full tilt has been writing their tourney summaries to the hard drive for some time now. You are probably going to have to email their support.