PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on FTP

Arecal
05-06-2011, 05:08 PM
HUD is not working on FTP, but it works on pokerstars. I have only assigned one player preference to be used on FTP, and also am using the correct map. It does important hands though.

Patvs
05-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the Full Tilt lobby language is in English.

What type of games are you playing exactly on Full Tilt?

--

Rightclick on the table in TableManager to check if the right HUD configuration is assigned to it.

Bartolomeo6
05-07-2011, 11:05 AM
(didn't want to start new thread) Same problem here, but for Pokerstars new SnG's (but yesterday it was working fine with new SnG anyway). It's importing hands normally... It says 'hem hud stopped working' every time i try to relaunch hud during the game.

I'm using Win7 64x, had updated HM to 1.06e-1 version already, but that doesn't help.

Arecal
05-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Make sure the Full Tilt lobby language is in English.

What type of games are you playing exactly on Full Tilt?

--

Rightclick on the table in TableManager to check if the right HUD configuration is assigned to it.

OK worked after I updated it and changed language to english.

I play HU SNG supers btw.

Patvs
05-07-2011, 01:44 PM
(didn't want to start new thread) Same problem here, but for Pokerstars new SnG's (but yesterday it was working fine with new SnG anyway). It's importing hands normally... It says 'hem hud stopped working' every time i try to relaunch hud during the game.

I'm using Win7 64x, had updated HM to 1.06e-1 version already, but that doesn't help.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off.

Also run a Windows Update and install ALL updates. (make sure Windows 7 is updated to Service Pack 1 and has all .net framework updates installed)

Bartolomeo6
05-08-2011, 09:11 AM
/edit nevermind, prblbly track live hands caused my problem