PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Hands

avach
02-24-2009, 02:17 PM
I deleted a few hands accidentally, found the hands, but now whenever I try to re-import it either says no files selected or that the hands are duplicate. I deleted by simply right-clicking and deleting and now the hands aren't in the db and they won't re-import. What do I have to do to get them back into my db?

fabio
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Try renaming the files and import again

avach
02-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Try renaming the files and import again

I have done this, along with even making separate text files for each hand, and it doesn't work.

rtrombone
03-14-2010, 05:54 PM
I did the same thing this guy did. I accidentally imported an incomplete tournament summary, so I deleted the tournament by selecting it in the Tourney Results window, right-clicking and selecting Delete All Hands in List, then right-clicking and selecting Delete Selected Tourneys. Now I can't reimport the hands or the complete summary.

First I just moved the FTP text file from the Holdem Manager Archive folder back to the FTP Hand histories folder. When I auto imported, the text file was moved to the Archive folder as if it had been imported but the histories weren't in my database. Then I tried requesting the histories from FTP, saving them to a new text file and importing the file. HEM said the hands were imported, but they still weren't in my database. Then I created a new folder and put the summary and Archive text file in it. Now I got the duplicate hands message.

What I don't understand is how there can be duplicate hands when the original ones don't seem to be in the database. It's as if they're hidden somewhere. Assuming they are, how do I find them and purge them and the summary so that I can try reimporting again?

morny
03-14-2010, 06:41 PM
I have done this, along with even making separate text files for each hand, and it doesn't work.

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe and try again, if the problem persits please email me and we can do a teamviewer session, just download teamviewer from TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet (http://www.teamviewer.com) and let me know a suitable time GMT in advance. Teamviewer allows me to access your computer to fix the problem.

When we agree a suitable time you just need to send me the ID and password that Teamviewer creates to get access to your PC

Thanks
Morny

rtrombone
03-14-2010, 06:57 PM
I have the latest version. I also have TeamViewer. What's your e-mail address? Or do I just e-mail support? (It won't let me send you a private message.)

rtrombone
03-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Never mind. I kept renaming the text files and folders and eventually got HEM to reimport the hands and summary. Weird. Thanks, though.