PDA

View Full Version : ladbrokes

eljugador
05-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Hello,i cant import hands from ladbrokes,ther table manager works but no hands are being imported and there's no HUD.what can I do,thanks.

weecelt
05-06-2011, 11:27 AM
give up :mad: i hav :mad:

eljugador
05-06-2011, 11:29 AM
ye,might just do that.I know the files are in gameshistory.dat but cant get to them from holdem manager

weecelt
05-06-2011, 11:33 AM
u need to move gamehistory.dat file into hm archive folder then import frm ther apparently :rolleyes:

eljugador
05-06-2011, 11:41 AM
ye,that moved some hands in but doesnt make them import automatically or doesnt bring up the HUD!I wonder why ladbrokes makes it so difficult,makes me think they dont want people to play there!

weecelt
05-06-2011, 11:47 AM
ye i never had a prob until i strtd plyin stt's:mad:

eljugador
05-06-2011, 12:28 PM
well the import is working now,not sure why.but HUD doesnt,goin to post in HUD section

eljugador
05-06-2011, 12:31 PM
I cannot get the HUD to work on ladbrokes,import manager works fine and the files are being imported just no HUD,any ideas?thanks

eljugador
05-06-2011, 12:43 PM
I have already updated Holdem manager

fozzy71
05-06-2011, 07:23 PM
Uncheck "Import from Subfolders" in the auto-import settings.

Move the gamehistory.dat file your \hmarchive folder and import it via Import From File(s).

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Make sure the hand histories and poker client are in English. Set your Windows Regional and Language Settings to English (US). Restart your PC.

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

johncc
05-07-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok i checked everything weecelt was doing is correct, works occasionaly

But this is the main problem, it clearly shows importing hands (btw HEM latest ver) It also shows the hands in tourney reports (playing STT)

It also shows the hands in data view, but only shows 19 tourney when he played 150 this month

after a TV session it still wasnt solved, so ofc the HUD doesnt work

So i tried to export all hands from database manager, even stranger it exported no Prima hands at all

subv22
05-07-2011, 07:38 PM
any fix for this yet? my hud never shows and it's unplayable with table finder.

Patvs
05-07-2011, 10:03 PM
Use TableFinder.

----

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
and try to export the hands again.

Though instead of exporting the hands, just reimport the original handhistories from the archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

johncc
05-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Please read my question again, as your replyy means nothing, ty

netsrak
05-08-2011, 05:09 AM
You already had a TV session? With Fozzy?
We can't do anything more here so i suggest you reply to the support mails again for further help.

weecelt
05-08-2011, 08:54 AM
yes i had a live support session with fozzy , the hud works wen i use table finder ty :)

but it still did not solve the problem of missing games (only ever ladbrokes) when im playing it says importing ok , but the games r not recorded in results tab ie. i payed over 150 games so far this month on laddies but it only says 21 played over 100 ( piccy supplied )

i have also created/deleted several databases to see if that solves prob , but to no avail :mad: i also guess this might be in wrong section but heho soz

Patvs
05-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Do you have the handhistories for all 150 games in your archive folder?

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Which SQL version are you using?

Email us a sample of a handhistory, when imported into a new database, will not show up as a STT in the dataview to support@holdemmanager.com

weecelt
05-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Do you have the handhistories for all 150 games in your archive folder?

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

Which SQL version are you using?

Email us a sample of a handhistory, when imported into a new database, will not show up as a STT in the dataview to support@holdemmanager.com

yes i hav all laddies hand history's in archive folder (as gamehistory.dat files) that i transfered manually myself , but when i import them back to manager all hands r duplicate

time + date set correctly

sql version 8.4

email sent as zip file