PDA

View Full Version : Old VPIP display

phaze112
02-23-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm wondering how I can get the old VPIP display with out the PFR number there?

Al1
02-23-2009, 08:34 PM
Not sure to understand.
Where?
Have you a screenshot?

phaze112
02-23-2009, 08:46 PM
well it says VP17 then next to it says PF 7 and its really close together.

I don't really need the PF number.

It used to be just the VPIP but after I updated it changed to showing both VP and PF, so I'm just looking for a way for it just to display the VP.

Al1
02-23-2009, 08:54 PM
If it's in your HUD, go to "HUD Options => Player Preferences", select your HUD layout and remove the stat your want. But PFR is hyper important!

phaze112
02-23-2009, 10:58 PM
If it's in your HUD, go to "HUD Options => Player Preferences", select your HUD layout and remove the stat your want. But PFR is hyper important!

oops sorry! I forgot to mention that its for the table stats, the table stats changed with the upgrade, each persons individual stats are fine and customizable perfectly.

but its the table stats right above where it shows the previous 3 hands. The option I see in player prefs is just to remove VPIP, nothing about the PFR.

Before the VPIP was very isolated and you could see it so easily when a table flashes up when running 21+ tables, now its just really hard to see and squeezed in with the recent addition to the "PF" number.

Al1
02-24-2009, 06:30 AM
It seems you can't. I will suggest to Roy (Programmer) to add an option.

phaze112
02-24-2009, 02:27 PM
That would be so great! Just like the previous versions would be perfect where it's just showing the VPIP, So he still has the code for them its probably just a simple case statement with the old code and the new code :)

In SNG, especially turbo's this VPIP number is so crucial and when multitabling its very crucial to see it quickly.

Thank you so much!

Travis

Mike chops
02-27-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm sorry there isnt an option to display only VPIP. I can't really see the point of adding one since it would just leave a blank space where the avg PFR and pot size are.

phaze112
02-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Well it wouldn't leave a blank space because as it was before in the previous version the VPIP was in the center and stood out easy to see. It's just like it was before, it's not anything new.

A VPIP that is easy to see when table is flashing up for less than a second, it takes more than a second now to look at it and tell which is the VPIP with no spaces between the lettering.