PDA

View Full Version : 4 man HU SNG's on stars prob

Bambino
02-23-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi

I'm using the latest version on HM 1.08 beta 11 (but this is also the same for last version I used).

When I play 4 man HU SNG on pokerstars, it shows the payouts as being wrong and I have to manually correct them. If you come first or second, it shows you are ITM and shows your win as $12, when you get $0 for second and $24 for first.

I have only tried $6.25

I'm still loving the update btw:) It's great!

If you need any other info or HH, please let me know.

Al1
02-23-2009, 08:29 PM
Escalated to Roy (Programmer), he will answer asap.

Rvg72
02-24-2009, 01:33 AM
Hi

I'm using the latest version on HM 1.08 beta 11 (but this is also the same for last version I used).

When I play 4 man HU SNG on pokerstars, it shows the payouts as being wrong and I have to manually correct them. If you come first or second, it shows you are ITM and shows your win as $12, when you get $0 for second and $24 for first.

I have only tried $6.25

I'm still loving the update btw:) It's great!

If you need any other info or HH, please let me know.

Please email me a few hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net

Thanks,

Roy

Bambino
03-09-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi,

The new release has fixed the above problem and it now acknowledges the correct amount when you win a 4 man :)

However, now, when you do not win a 4 man, HM will not record it as a 4man (it will show that you lost a 2man) and show size as 2

Al1
03-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi,

The new release has fixed the above problem and it now acknowledges the correct amount when you win a 4 man :)

However, now, when you do not win a 4 man, HM will not record it as a 4man (it will show that you lost a 2man) and show size as 2

Escalated to Roy (Programmer), he will answer asap.

Rvg72
03-09-2009, 08:00 PM
I don't think we're going to be able to get around that unless of course you import summaries because it looks like a HU tourney until you win the first leg so if you lose it appears like you lost a HU tourney in the hand history.

Roy

Bambino
03-09-2009, 09:20 PM
I don't think we're going to be able to get around that unless of course you import summaries because it looks like a HU tourney until you win the first leg so if you lose it appears like you lost a HU tourney in the hand history.

Roy

ok cool. How do I import summaries?

Also, I have just noticed that on a couple of 4 mans that I have finished 2nd in, it shows that it is a 4 man and that I have come 2nd but it shows that I won $12!

Changing these manually isn't a problem for me and I'm not moaning at all - just thought I'd give the feedback just incase this can be done automatically to make a lazy mans life easier :)

morny
03-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Just save them into notepad and then import the file into HM using the import file button

Bambino
03-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Thanks Morny

I know this may sound dumb but......what am I saving onto notepad exactly? The full HH of the game? or is there a seperate section for summaries?

Al1
03-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Thanks Morny

I know this may sound dumb but......what am I saving onto notepad exactly? The full HH of the game? or is there a seperate section for summaries?

If you are playing on Stars: "PS Lobby => Requests => Tournament History"

Bambino
03-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys.

Just to let you know that by doing this, it works perfectly and has all results, payouts etc correct with no problems.

Not that it is a problem but, can I somehow set up a auto import of summaries? or is that something that pokerstars does not save to hard drive automatically?

Al1
03-10-2009, 01:23 PM
Thanks guys.

Just to let you know that by doing this, it works perfectly and has all results, payouts etc correct with no problems.

Not that it is a problem but, can I somehow set up a auto import of summaries? or is that something that pokerstars does not save to hard drive automatically?

PS don't save it on HD.

Rvg72
03-11-2009, 01:28 AM
ok cool. How do I import summaries?

Also, I have just noticed that on a couple of 4 mans that I have finished 2nd in, it shows that it is a 4 man and that I have come 2nd but it shows that I won $12!

Changing these manually isn't a problem for me and I'm not moaning at all - just thought I'd give the feedback just incase this can be done automatically to make a lazy mans life easier :)

Can you send me one of these tourneys to support@holdemmanager.net - it definitely should not be doing that

Thanks
Roy

Rvg72
03-11-2009, 01:29 AM
Thanks guys.

We will be automating this in the near future

Roy

Bambino
03-11-2009, 11:37 AM
We will be automating this in the near future

Roy

Thats good to hear:)

I will certainly send a HH when this happend again. I have basically been adding all the summaries at end of sessions so can't remember which ones it was.

The one I came 2nd in today worked as normal, it does seem to be happening sometimes though, so as soon as one comes up I will pass it on.