PDA

View Full Version : Beginner HUD Question

cdb1580
02-23-2009, 03:53 PM
I'm sure there's probably a basic answer to this that I'm just missing, so I'm sorry to bother everyone. I just installed the software last night and played a pretty long session. I jumped on again today, and noticed that all my stats in my HUD were reset. The data is all there in the cash games, etc. tabs. However, the HUD next to my name is only showing stats for the table I just joined, instead of including the session I played last night. I don't really care that much about seeing my stats, but I'm assuming that it's going to do this for everyone else as well. How do I change it to show people's all-time stats instead of the just the current session?

Al1
02-23-2009, 03:57 PM
Only your table stats are displayed for you, this way you can see what's your image at the table. But for your opponents, it's all hands you have collected which are displayed. You can also only display opponent table stats by double clicking the HUD.

cdb1580
02-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Only your table stats are displayed for you, this way you can see what's your image at the table. But for your opponents, it's all hands you have collected which are displayed. You can also only display opponent table stats by double clicking the HUD.

Gotcha. Thanks for the quick response. I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have it displaying only table stats for my opponents too.