PDA

View Full Version : Not importing all rush hands

un1bomber
05-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Never had a problem until I updated to 1.11.06e 2 days ago

It started not importing all my rush hands (imports around 90%)... I know for a fact since Im watching the hands played on my rush window and the number of hands in my sessions tab.

Prior to this they always matched 100%... now they never do its always off by 1-200 hands per 2.5k hand session.

I used the hand history request from FTP and reimported all the missing hands and then HEM says they are all duplicate hands!! Every day I request my hands from FTP and try to import them but its not making a difference HEM just keeps saying duplicate hands

Can I downgrade my HEM to a previous version anywhere? I cant seem to find the links... Im just hoping that will work

un1bomber
05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
I have attached the image to show exactly what im talking about

I "reimported" the 4 HH files that I got today for playing rush (1 for each entry) These are clearly for today and each is marked "5/5 electro entry 1,2,3,4 etc"

On my FTP rush lobby it shows exactly 2312 hands. I tried to reimport and it says 2312 DUPLICATE hands... but on my session tab only shows 2129.

Same thing happened yesterday. Sessions shows "2239" hands but real hands was around 2375.. I did the same thing yesterday with the import and it gave me the same issue.

PLEASE help with this ASAP as it is bugging me a lot, knowing that all my bookeeping is off by a few hundred hands everyday

Patvs
05-05-2011, 11:01 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

clear hand filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

---

If that doesn't resolve it, try reimporting the hands 2239 hands into a NEW empty database. If they ALL show up into the new database, reimport ALL your hands into it.

un1bomber
05-06-2011, 02:06 PM
pretty much my databse somehow got corrupted for the 3rd time i have no idea how

did a restore to a previous backup... seems to be working now,just time consuming

thanks anyway patvs