PDA

View Full Version : Need Support Help

MagicPie85
05-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Hi I have three different licenses for Holdem Manager and I accidentally used the wrong one when installing it on my new laptop. Now it won't give me a chance to change it to the right one even if I uninstall and reinstall.

Please tell me how to change over the license key so I can switch it to the right one, thanks.

netsrak
05-05-2011, 05:47 AM
Please try the following:
1. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug.txt
2. Open HM and register the program with the correct key.
3. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file

MagicPie85
05-05-2011, 06:14 AM
Tried that and it only lets me select PC#1 or PC#2 it won't let me enter a different CD key i'm going to restard and try agin now with the LICDEBUG file in there but don't see why that would make a difference.

Thanks

MagicPie85
05-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Should also add that i'm using windows 7 in case that makes a difference, it says success then some could not register it and gives me an option to copy the details to the clip board so i've done that and here it is.

MagicPie85
05-05-2011, 06:32 AM
Alright so I sorted the problem by deleting that file in the the program data folder it mentioned in my log and then it let me reenter it. I reentered other code and i'm all set cheers.

fozzy71
05-05-2011, 10:33 AM
Alright so I sorted the problem by deleting that file in the the program data folder it mentioned in my log and then it let me reenter it. I reentered other code and i'm all set cheers.

Just an FYI, you should not post your reg log file in the future. I removed it because it showed your code. In the future if you have reg issues please send that reg.log file to our support email.