PDA

View Full Version : How can i include new stats and where do i get them ? :)

Masterjari
02-23-2009, 05:53 AM
I would need the following stats:

Button 3-bet if Co Openraises
3-Bet after UTG open Raise
3-bet after MP Open Raise
Fold after Resteal from sb+bb
3-bet bb vs sb steal
fold sb to bb resteal
after sb openlimp fold to bb raise
limp raise preflop

Can someone tell me HOW and WHERE i can include those stats and where do i get them from ?
Thank you all in advance
Masterjari

Al1
02-23-2009, 06:02 AM
Click the "+" in the Report tab. Those stats are in the 3bet/4bet group.

Masterjari
02-23-2009, 06:07 AM
I only go there stats like:
EP 3-Bet
MP 3-Bet
etc.
Four bet
fold to 4-bet
fourbet range
but thats all...

Al1
02-23-2009, 07:07 AM
I only go there stats like:
EP 3-Bet
MP 3-Bet
etc.
Four bet
fold to 4-bet
fourbet range
but thats all...

Can you upgrade HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Masterjari
02-23-2009, 08:30 AM
I did that now. Got 1.08 Beta 11 now and from all these stats i posted i only found Limpraise pfr and none of the other one. Neither in the 3+bet tab nor in the Steal tab.

help plz :)
but thank you already for your answers.

Al1
02-23-2009, 03:15 PM
I did that now. Got 1.08 Beta 11 now and from all these stats i posted i only found Limpraise pfr and none of the other one. Neither in the 3+bet tab nor in the Steal tab.

help plz :)
but thank you already for your answers.

There isn't more stats actually, you can suggest your stats here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Masterjari
02-24-2009, 01:20 PM
yes but i have read that you can make your "own" stats and put them into the "reports" folder. I have found some formulas in the other thread about it (this sticky one) now the question: how do i create "report" - files ? or did i misunderstand something?

PCP Poker
02-24-2009, 09:32 PM
If it's stats you are after, you don't want to create a new report. In that reports folder there is a file called CustomStats.txt. If that file isn't there, just create one. You can then add any of these customs stats you said you saw in another post. Make sure you save the file, close Holdem Manager, and start it back up. These stats will now appear in the Custom Stats section of the Add Stats dialog.

Masterjari
02-26-2009, 08:10 PM
hm where exactly i can add these stats then, and is there a link to more stats ? because the thread in this forum doesnt contain most of those stats like 3bet vs utg raise etc. ??

I have created a customstats.txt and filled 3 stats from the other thread there but how can i tell my hm to show them with my hud, where are those stats now?
thanks for your help

Jari

morny
02-28-2009, 03:19 PM
You cant add them to the HUD you can add them via reports TAB http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=45

flight2q
03-02-2009, 03:14 AM
Is there any plan to give us at least a couple of custom stat slots that are visible to the HUD? I want to create a custom stat for TrueStealPct, which I gather I derive from StealPct by changing the player position set from (4,5,0) to (4,5). But if I can't put it in the HUD, then it's no use to me.

morny
03-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Yes its on the todo list but i dont have an ETA at the moment