PDA

View Full Version : Missing Merge Hands

meh
05-04-2011, 04:09 PM
I started playing on Merge after BF. I notice that a small % of hands do not get imported.

I first did a search and see thay there has been an ongoing problem with this.
I am using 1.11.06d.

I read about 4 threads from Nov 2010 and after and I did not find much in the way of a fix for this problem. Creating a new database did not seem to help people. I did not see a resolution of the problem for the user. It seems that it is not that uncommon and people on other forums mention it as well.

I have no import errors. I do not know how many hands I am missing. I notice it when I play a big pot and want to review it in the replayer while still playing and it is not imported. These are usually (always?) allins before the river. I play PLO. I use the HEM replayer for percentages as well as the fact that the HH in Merge is LOL. So yes the missing HH is stored on Merge but did not get imported. I have it set to save HHs for 7 days.

I never had a problem with Stars or FT.

fozzy71
05-04-2011, 09:03 PM
I seem to recall this being an issue caused by the Merge client not actually writing the hands. If the hand isn't written we obviously can't import it.

Please update to the latest version .06e1 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

If you can try to pinpoint some specific hands that dont get imported during a short (1 tabling) session it might help us to pinpoint it. We will have to manually go thru the hands and see if the hand was even written. We would also probably want to have you, or others, duplicate the missing hand histories when HM is not running during the session, just importing hands after. We should try and see if it happens regardless of whether HM is running or not.

meh
05-04-2011, 10:24 PM
The one hand I clearly remember was from earlier today and was from the first of 4 sessions I played. When I went to the History in the client it only shows hands from the last session I played today and only from one of the two stakes I was playing. If I chose any hand histories from a prior day it just says "loading" and nothing else happens. When I tried in the past it would give me the HHs from other days. I tried logging off and on again but no changes.

I wll try again later. If I do find the hand in the client, what do I with it? Specifics please.

Patvs
05-04-2011, 10:45 PM
If you find the hand, email us the handhistory file containing the hand to support@holdemmanager.com and let us know which hand we should look for.

Also try to import the hand yourself first into a new database (after you've updated to 1.11.06e1) to check if this import problem still exists.