PDA

View Full Version : Input data for stats?

benthj
02-22-2009, 09:05 PM
I have searched the FAQ but couldn't find an answer, though 'm pretty sure its covered, so sorry for asking.

When looking at stats, where can I find the input data? Like, right now I want to move my turn aggression from 2 to 3, but not really sure if I not betting enough, or its because I'm calling too much which is bringing the number down.

benthj
02-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Anyone who can help me here? Still would like to know where I see the numbers the makes my Turn Agg 2.03.

mksmipalla
02-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Is this what your looking for. How the stat if figured?

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="TurnAgg" ValueExpressions="sum(ph.TotalTurnBets) as TurnBets;sum(ph.TotalTurnCalls) as TurnCalls;" Evaluate="(TurnBets)/1.0/(TurnCalls)" ColumnHeader="Turn\nAgg" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="61" Tooltip="Turn Aggression (Total Bets / Total Calls) " /

benthj
02-24-2009, 06:45 PM
Sorry. Obviously not clear what I tried to ask for.

Agg Factor is calculated as:

Aggression Factor = (Bet % + Raise %) / Call %

When I think my aggression is to low, I want to find the actual numbers (from the hands I play) that go into this equation like it can be seen in PT2. This way I can get a better view on my stat, and perhaps see if I'm bet or raising too little, or simply just calling too much.

benthj
02-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Really no one of the admins who can answer this?

I think its very important to know what goes into the equations, in order to see exactly what might be the reason for the stats looking a given way.

Rvg72
02-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Right now there isn't an easy way to see this without running the query in PgAdmin or setting up custom stats for each Total Calls, Total Raises etc but I can add this to the todo list because I think it's worth knowing

Roy

benthj
02-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Right now there isn't an easy way to see this without running the query in PgAdmin or setting up custom stats for each Total Calls, Total Raises etc but I can add this to the todo list because I think it's worth knowing

Roy

Sounds good. Just thought I couldn't find it :-) To use the stats properly I definitely think that this is needed. Not sure how and where they are to be seen, but perhaps in the "players" tab, when running reports, if stat selection was a bit easier here.

benthj
03-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Any expected timeline for the above?

benthj
07-31-2009, 09:28 PM
Has this been implemented?

fozzy71
08-01-2009, 01:28 AM
Forwarded back to Roy for a reply.