PDA

View Full Version : Did I just accidentally delete my hand history forever?

DavidDavidson
05-04-2011, 12:00 PM
I used HEM for 15 days a few months ago, and then decided to try out the other product for a bit. This evening I decided to take the plunge and bought HEM.

I opened it up and registered it, tried to import files (this took a couple of hours) but the only hands logged were those that I used during the trial period several months ago. Obviously this was no good. I reinstalled the software which didn't help, and I tried creating a new database which didn't help.

I then looked at my FT HH folder and there was nothing there. I searched around and saw that the files were archived to c:\HMArchive. I tried to perform an import from that folder which didn't add the hands I've played since the trial period.

Now there is nothing in my FT HH folder, and nothing in HMArchive. Am I pretty much screwed at this point or what?

fozzy71
05-04-2011, 01:21 PM
I used HEM for 15 days a few months ago, and then decided to try out the other product for a bit. ....

The other program was PT3? It moved the original hands to it's archive folder \poker tracker 3\processed hands.

You can also email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney histories/results.

DavidDavidson
05-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Yipee! Thanks so much. HEM is now importing all my hands in all their donkness.