PDA

View Full Version : How can I look through stats based on ALL players instead of a single player?

howgauche
05-04-2011, 11:39 AM
I play a lot of SNGs lately, and there are certain situations that come up rarely, but way more than they ever did in cash games. Like guys opening to 12x the BB in early levels and stuff.

I want to be able to search my (now extensive) database for stuff like this, and just basically ask it to show me EVERY instance of someone opening for 12x at 10-20 blinds in $2 sngs. Or every instance of someone min-3betting at 200-400 blinds in $10 sngs. Specific stuff like that, but instead of searching one player, I search EVERYONE.

Is this possible? Thoughts?

fozzy71
05-04-2011, 08:22 PM
This is not possible, in the way you want. The best way would probably be to create an alias for multiple/many high-volume villains and then run reports on that Alias name.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/Player+Name+%26+Alias+

Create an Alias and manually add 1 known Villain Screen Name to the Alias Name. Then go to the Players tab and Run a Report. Then right-click high-volume players in the report and choose Add Player to Current Alias. Unfortunately you have to add them 1 at a time so it can be tedious to do for a lot of villains but the result should allow you to do some of what you want.