PDA

View Full Version : Graphed Hands

k1r0m4n
05-04-2011, 11:26 AM
Under "graphs" there is "graphed hands" but doesn't sohw anything. Why?
Also, is it for example the graphs of a single hand like QQ, 86s ... to see how an hand perform, or is it possible to function something like that?
TY

fozzy71
05-04-2011, 08:35 PM
Under "graphs" there is "graphed hands" but doesn't sohw anything. Why?

On the Graphs tab you need to left-click + hold and drag a window around a section of your current graph. Then go to the Graphed Hands tab and you should see the hands from the smaller graph window.

Also, is it for example the graphs of a single hand like QQ, 86s ... to see how an hand perform, or is it possible to function something like that?
TY

This is not possible currently. Feel free to suggest it, if it hasn't been suggested before.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/

k1r0m4n
05-15-2011, 08:12 AM
If Im going to right-click + hold to drag a window around a section of my current graph nothing happen; it seem that the right click doesn't work. Is it because my HM version is small stack? There is any thing I must set up before?

Finally, in the graphed hands there isn't any thing then a blank window. Can you please help? TY

fozzy71
05-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Sorry, that was a typo. It should be left-click hold and drag a window. I instinctively said right instead of left, as that is what you need to do for moving HUD panels on a table.

k1r0m4n
05-15-2011, 11:21 AM
If I do that, the graph re-size to the portion I have dragged but in the graphed hands still nothing, totally blank. I have read another threadf where some1 also point the some problem. My bd is not coorupted as it work fine and my PC is fine. Can you please help?

Sarek
05-15-2011, 11:43 AM
After rescalling graph try pressing Filter - Use for all.

k1r0m4n
05-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Us said, its work!
Thank you very much for your time :)
Regards