PDA

View Full Version : Cannot purge tourney hands

evok
02-22-2009, 06:07 PM
Hi,

i tried purging my tourney hands so i can reimport them for luck adjusted winnings

unfortunately, when i select purge-> tourney-> really? yes
i just get a message that 0 hands were purged

what can i do?

there are no checkboxes for stakes when selecting tourney, as they are for cash. is this normal?

i tried both: do not delete hands by... on and off

regards
evok

morny
02-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond here asap

Blazing_Saddler
03-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Yes I am having the same trouble. Any help much appreciated

Leadan
03-24-2009, 04:29 PM
Same for me, when I go to Options / Purge Hands and when I select tourney, the "Stakes" box stays empty, though tourney are visible in the "Tourney" tab.

Rvg72
03-25-2009, 01:25 PM
ok, will get this fixed

Thanks,
Roy

Leadan
04-29-2009, 06:01 AM
Is this now fixed ?

Thanks.

morny
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi this is still on the to do list but well get to it asap

sandp1per
05-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi

Any further news on when this problem will be fixed, I've downloaded the latest HEM version but the purge option still does not display stacks and does not find any hands to be purged.

Thanks

fabio
05-22-2009, 09:39 AM
you have to delete the hands if you want to reimport them for new calculations, purging them will only delete the hands but the stats remain

sandp1per
05-22-2009, 02:47 PM
I have a set of SNG tournaments at a particular stake where I want to delete all the hands and the tournaments, including removing them from the stats.

My understand from the FAQs etc is that the 'purge hands' option is the best way to do this but this function does not work, it does not provide any stake information and when you enter a date range and click to delete it says that no hands are found.

I do not want to re-import them, just to delete all the tournaments and the hands relating to those tournament completely from my HEM.

Any advice is gratefully appreciated but the problem in this thread does seem to exist.

Thanks,

morny
05-22-2009, 06:17 PM
The purge option dosent work with tournaments yet this has still to be implemented and currently it only works for cash games. You can delete the tournament results from the data view section by right clicking on the tournament and choose delete selected tourney