PDA

View Full Version : Taking Notes

feiyingcpr
05-04-2011, 11:25 AM
When I am review my sessions with HM, How to take notes about villain in HEM, answer me pls. Many thanks

fozzy71
05-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Hover over the HUD Note icon (Asterisk or AutoRate image) and click it once to open the note window.

saintjohn
05-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Hover over the HUD Note icon (Asterisk or AutoRate image) and click it once to open the note window.

i went to make a note during play. there was no asterisk on the hud. then when the game came to an end the asterisk appeared. what does the auto rate image look like? where is it on the hud?

thanks

p.s. i just played aother 45 man sitngo. again, there was no asterisk on my hud for notes. i made several attempts during the game to change to a different custom hud and it wouldn't switch. i couldn't change the style of the font either. then once again the instant the game was over, the hud switched to the one i had been attempting and there was an asterisk with the switch. or is it normal not to be able to be able to switch hud's during the game? any suggestions?

thanks

netsrak
05-07-2011, 05:16 AM
The note icon has to be enabled for every hud configuration you are using.
Player preferences -> choose hud configuration -> appearance -> enable show notes icon.

The autorate symbols come up automatically if Options -> autorate -> enable autorate is enabled and the hands sample size for a symbol is reached.

If you make changes to a hud configuration always make sure you change the hud which is active at the tables.

saintjohn
05-07-2011, 04:53 PM
The note icon has to be enabled for every hud configuration you are using.
Player preferences -> choose hud configuration -> appearance -> enable show notes icon.

The autorate symbols come up automatically if Options -> autorate -> enable autorate is enabled and the hands sample size for a symbol is reached.

If you make changes to a hud configuration always make sure you change the hud which is active at the tables.

thanks. ok, i got the note part clear now. however, i'm unable to change from one hud configuration to another. i'm using the drop down choose configuration menu but it won't change. i'm able to add and subtract stats, but not change from one hud to another. and just to be sure, should i be able to change hud configurations during the game? i used to use poker edge and i could do that . i don't know about hem though. but i can't change before or during though.

Patvs
05-07-2011, 10:05 PM
If you want to switch HUD configurations during a game:
rightclick on the table in TableManager and choose a different HUD configuration

Or... if you're only using three main configurations (1 for headsup, 1 for 6max and 1 for fullring) go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and assign a different HUD configuration for each gametype.

saintjohn
05-08-2011, 03:09 AM
If you want to switch HUD configurations during a game:
rightclick on the table in TableManager and choose a different HUD configuration

Or... if you're only using three main configurations (1 for headsup, 1 for 6max and 1 for fullring) go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and assign a different HUD configuration for each gametype.

i just realized that i no longer even see a table manager come up anymore. this may be why i can't change from one hud configuration to another now. shouldn't table manager be visible in the taskbar? what do i do next?

sj

netsrak
05-08-2011, 05:01 AM
Is the table manager not starting or is the icon just disappearing to the "non used icons" in the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

saintjohn
05-08-2011, 01:34 PM
Is the table manager not starting or is the icon just disappearing to the "non used icons" in the bottom right corner of the windows taskbar?

please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

ok. configuration problem solved! i didn't know about the settings in table manager and that was the issue. thanks.