PDA

View Full Version : Tourney stats disappered for just my name

#1ThunderFan
02-22-2009, 05:22 PM
I was playing today and after I was done I went back to look over my stats and everything is gone. The hands still appear to be there and the stats for other players are still there but my stats have disappeared. It will not let me import any tourney histories as well it seems. I have tried restarting HEM and restarting my computer to no luck. I just updated to beta 11 a couple days ago but everything appeared to be working fine. Any hlep would be much appreciated since I have manually entered results from 400 tournies.

morny
02-22-2009, 07:54 PM
Im not sure what you mean, you can see the HH but not the stats, if it dosent show stats in the top pane how can you see hands in the bottom pane.

If you create a new database and import a few hands to test is it the same?

#1ThunderFan
02-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Im not sure what you mean, you can see the HH but not the stats, if it dosent show stats in the top pane how can you see hands in the bottom pane.

If you create a new database and import a few hands to test is it the same?

Under results it shows no tournies for my name. It still shows results for other people. But under hands, it still shows all the hands I have played and the recent ones I imported. I tried reimporting some tourney summaries to no luck. It does show 4 random tournies for some reason. I have tried reseting all the filters and have reset it to all hands many times hoping it was just stuck. I will try to start a new database and see if this works. Will this erase my current database?

morny
02-22-2009, 08:00 PM
No it wont erase it, youll just need to switch back to othe original after testing

#1ThunderFan
02-22-2009, 08:12 PM
No it wont erase it, youll just need to switch back to othe original after testing

Can you give me a link where I can find out how to start a new database. I looked through the faq and didnt see it.

#1ThunderFan
02-23-2009, 11:21 AM
NVM Figured it out. Im setting up the new database now.

#1ThunderFan
02-23-2009, 11:24 AM
It works when I setup the new database. Under the old database there is nothing being displayed under results filter. Not even any 0's. Its just a blank page.

#1ThunderFan
02-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Any ideas on what might be wrong? It appears to work fine with the new database.