PDA

View Full Version : 2 issues

MagicGog
02-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Hello.

I use HM for about month have 2 questions

1. When I want to select Filtered hands I click Filter -> Edit. When I my game analize seriously I often change my filters. As I want to do this very fast I sometimes missclick to Button Filter -> Ckear instead of Filter -> Edit. When I have to Select all my filters again. It's inconvivnient. Is it possible to move button Clear to the bottom of menu ?

2. Maybe EV $ diff is counted not properly when we have multy-way allin with side-pot.

Look at this hand. HM shows that EV $ diff = -14.95$. But lower stack guy had a nuts on turn and we fight (I and 'batm4n') for sidepot which is about 15$ and he had only 5 outs for higher flush. I won sidepot which is 15 and HM shows me EV $ diff = -14.95 as I win coinflip. EV $ diff should be less and counted only using sidepot info but not the whole pot.

Full Tilt Poker Game #10177018921: Table Marcon (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:24:25 ET - 2009/01/21
Seat 1: AntiFamine ($22.65)
Seat 2: MagicGog ($63.05)
Seat 3: batm4n ($18.45)
Seat 4: ferrara0 ($21.95)
Seat 5: Crack314 ($10.60)
Seat 6: _BUROOOOSKI_ ($53.45)
MagicGog posts the small blind of $0.10
batm4n posts the big blind of $0.25
The button is in seat #6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MagicGog [8s 6s]
ferrara0 calls $0.25
Crack314 calls $0.25
_BUROOOOSKI_ folds
MagicGog calls $0.15
batm4n checks
*** FLOP *** [9s 3s Js]
MagicGog bets $1
batm4n raises to $2
ferrara0 has 15 seconds left to act
ferrara0 folds
Crack314 calls $2
MagicGog has 15 seconds left to act
MagicGog raises to $7.50
batm4n calls $5.50
Crack314 calls $5.50
*** TURN *** [9s 3s Js] [Th]
MagicGog bets $12.50
batm4n has 15 seconds left to act
batm4n calls $10.70, and is all in
Crack314 calls $2.85, and is all in
MagicGog shows [8s 6s]
batm4n shows [Qh Ts]
Crack314 shows [As 2s]
Uncalled bet of $1.80 returned to MagicGog
*** RIVER *** [9s 3s Js Th] [2h]
MagicGog shows a flush, Jack high
batm4n shows a pair of Tens
MagicGog wins the side pot ($14.95) with a flush, Jack high
Crack314 shows a flush, Ace high
Crack314 wins the main pot ($30.45) with a flush, Ace high
batm4n is sitting out
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $47.75 Main pot $32.05. Side pot $15.70. | Rake $2.35
Board: [9s 3s Js Th 2h]
Seat 1: AntiFamine is sitting out
Seat 2: MagicGog (small blind) showed [8s 6s] and won ($14.95) with a flush, Jack high
Seat 3: batm4n (big blind) showed [Qh Ts] and lost with a pair of Tens
Seat 4: ferrara0 folded on the Flop
Seat 5: Crack314 showed [As 2s] and won ($30.45) with a flush, Ace high
Seat 6: _BUROOOOSKI_ (button) didn't bet (folded)

Al1
02-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi,

1. You can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/
Don't forget that you can save your filter by using the Filter => Save function, and then Load them in the future.

2. Can you try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
Try to reimport this hand after the update and tell me if it persists.

MagicGog
02-22-2009, 04:06 PM
Hi,

1. You can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/
Don't forget that you can save your filter by using the Filter => Save function, and then Load them in the future.

2. Can you try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
Try to reimport this hand after the update and tell me if it persists.
1. I have no need to Save filters. I just searching my leaks. And I often go to folters and add some new filter and then replace them by another.
For Ex. I want to see how I play PP when I was Raiser. I set filters and look at my stats. Then I want to look how I play that hands after some kind of action at flop (bet/raise/check/call). For this I go to Filters and add one filter.... later I go again and replace by another and etc. And when I added many filters I missclicked and all filters are Cleared. I don't think tah it's big improvement which is needed to be voiced.

2. I don't want to setup beta sofware. I posted this hand for u to check is there any errors. And maybe it's not only one place where error is appeares.

Al1
02-22-2009, 04:48 PM
1. I have no need to Save filters. I just searching my leaks. And I often go to folters and add some new filter and then replace them by another.
For Ex. I want to see how I play PP when I was Raiser. I set filters and look at my stats. Then I want to look how I play that hands after some kind of action at flop (bet/raise/check/call). For this I go to Filters and add one filter.... later I go again and replace by another and etc. And when I added many filters I missclicked and all filters are Cleared. I don't think tah it's big improvement which is needed to be voiced.

2. I don't want to setup beta sofware. I posted this hand for u to check is there any errors. And maybe it's not only one place where error is appeares.

2. There is a fix for this issue in the beta.

ps. All betas are hyper stable.

MagicGog
02-22-2009, 05:23 PM
2. There is a fix for this issue in the beta.

ps. All betas are hyper stable.
I setup 1.08 version and reloaded that hand.

Now EV $ diff is -1.78. It looks like right.

Thanks.