PDA

View Full Version : Updated HEM, Now have ZERO hands on anyone..??

Journeyman54
05-04-2011, 04:01 AM
So I just updated hem to the newest version 1.11.06e-1 and the download went through fine and the hud shows up but I now have zero hands on anyone. Also played like 10 orbits and noticed that no hands were adding to the hud stats. It just continued to show like this for every player on each table:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5364/nohandsw.jpg

Please help??? :confused:

Caravaggio_87
05-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Try to use the table Finder.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/67/Table+Manager#table finder

And them control that ft save the hh on your hard disk!

Journeyman54
05-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Okay I just tried to use the table finder. I followed all the steps and it is still not working. I have also clicked "relaunch hud" and have stopped the import and restarted it both multiple times and still no luck. I have a feeling this is something that I'm not going to be able to figure out on my own...

If anyone here can help me via skype and teamviewer I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to add me on skype, it is journeyman54. If I'm offline you can email me at forceten54@yahoo.com and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

netsrak
05-04-2011, 04:55 AM
This is rush?
Please check this:

Please reboot your computer and install the 1.11.06e1 update again as first thing after the reboot.
Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
Sometimes it helps to run the FTP Client as administrator.
Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
The prefetch for FTP must be enabled under site options -> ftp and the given prefetch folder needs to be added to the auto-import folders.
Reset your "Additional Hud filters" player ranges to the default settings (range 2-10 for all # of players).
Enable all limit filters in the "Additional Hud filters"

Caravaggio_87
05-04-2011, 04:55 AM
edit.. sorry.. :)