PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt main window pops up randomly during HEM on and Auto Import on.

rtt314
05-03-2011, 06:26 PM
When I have HEM started and auto import enabled sometimes randomly the Full Tilt main window pops up. Just like that without me wanting it.

Sometimes weird stuff happen like my game filters change (you know the Sit & Go -> 1- Table -> Hold'em -> No Limit part of the main window ) Sometimes the my promotions page pops up in the web browser like if I would have clicked the link in the FT Main window.

Again, these stuff only happen when my HEM is on, and when its not everything is cool (I tested it).

I have no idea what could cause this any ideas?

Patvs
05-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily

rtt314
05-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Aright I did everything what you asked me and the problem magically dissapeared. Thanks for the time u took for replying to this.