PDA

View Full Version : ipoker bet pot

akhramm
02-21-2009, 09:23 PM
hello! i have a problem with HUD of HM and ipoker bet pot.

If the HUD doesn't work, ipoker betpot works, but if I launch HUD, ipoker betpot doesn't work. why??

n9-monk
02-22-2009, 06:58 AM
hello! i have a problem with HUD of HM and ipoker bet pot.

If the HUD doesn't work, ipoker betpot works, but if I launch HUD, ipoker betpot doesn't work. why??
Betpot cannot recognise white colour of a window of input if it is started HEM HUD:
http://www.betpot.info/files/editbet.png
Log writes: "field editbet not found". Why I do not know. I have not found an error, but to me wrote about it.

My trial-version of HEM has expired (I already tested a popup-error on Ongame), therefore I tested betpot+HEM by the virtual machine. Error has not found. Possibly the problem appears because of any option of display of tables in HEM?

akhramm
02-22-2009, 10:06 AM
Betpot cannot recognise white colour of a window of input if it is started HEM HUD:
http://www.betpot.info/files/editbet.png
Log writes: "field editbet not found". Why I do not know. I have not found an error, but to me wrote about it.

My trial-version of HEM has expired (I already tested a popup-error on Ongame), therefore I tested betpot+HEM by the virtual machine. Error has not found. Possibly the problem appears because of any option of display of tables in HEM?

Betpot recognise the editbet, but if i launch the HUD of holdem manager or pokertracker, betpot doesn't work, (editbet, join the tables, reload, hot keys...), only works the planner.:mad:

n9-monk
02-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Betpot recognise the editbet, but if i launch the HUD of holdem manager or pokertracker, betpot doesn't work, (editbet, join the tables, reload, hot keys...), only works the planner.:mad:
Pokertracker too? Strange. I checked today with PT3+betpot and all works perfectly. Can any special options in PT3 HUD or HEM HUD are switched on? It is very unpleasant error :( .

n9-monk
02-23-2009, 06:49 AM
The problem has been solved so:
I put the program like admin (windows vista) and the program works.
to akhramm: Many thanks!