PDA

View Full Version : Prima(microgaming, unibet) bugs

Zografa
05-03-2011, 10:45 AM
Ok so after you guys finally take the microgaming thing seriosly ill add some bugs here so you can check them and fix them.

1. First one is about the already reported in the old thread - when you are playing a 6max table and you are left heads up with one opponent the stats are bugging - sometimes i dont have stats at all and sometimes there is only one players stats. also the hud layout changes to my HU layout(this is not a problem obv the problem is that my HU layout has other positions - hu tables have only 2 spots and 6max have 6 so i have to manually adjust them every time which is kinda annoying because when im back playing on normaln HU tables i have to move stats again)

2. Tournament HUD - ok this one is very old - tournaments for some reason are not recognized from your HUD and i have to always do the table finder thing - this is ok but the problem is that i have to do it EVERY time i change tables on the tourney.

P.s Im talking about miniview always btw:)
p.ss i use 1.11.06e

Patvs
05-03-2011, 02:38 PM
-1 (No HUD when playing HU at a 6max/FR table) this is a bug we're still working on.

If the HUD layout changes to HU, rightclick the table in TableManager and manually change the number of players to 6max. This should fix the HUD positions.

-2 Do you have the option to select a table/tourney without using the mini-view on Unibet, but using the normal view? HoldemManager still has some issues detecting the mini-view tables.

Zografa
05-03-2011, 03:41 PM
-1 (No HUD when playing HU at a 6max/FR table) this is a bug we're still working on.

If the HUD layout changes to HU, rightclick the table in TableManager and manually change the number of players to 6max. This should fix the HUD positions.

-2 Do you have the option to select a table/tourney without using the mini-view on Unibet, but using the normal view? HoldemManager still has some issues detecting the mini-view tables.

yes i do but for tournaments the issue is on both normal and miniview

renz
05-05-2011, 06:34 PM
Hi, i got another Prima problem, i found this thread searching and thought this might be the right place to ask for some help.

My hud and Hem was working just fine, but when i updated to 1.11.06e the first time i sat at a table playing at prima i needed to use table finder, it then asked me if i wanted to "add MPPoker.exe to exenames" and i said "yes", i can see it in the exenames.txt under "9,MPPoker.exe" but I still need to use table finder every time i open a new table, any suggestions?

Ohh and i updated from 1.11.06e to 1.11.06e-1, this didnt solve the problem :(

Patvs
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Are you only playing tournaments... or you have to use the TableFinder for all type of tables, including cashgames?

Make sure the lobby of the poker client is in English.
Try deleting the exenames.txt file and use the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

-----

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily -

renz
05-06-2011, 12:54 PM
YEah im only playing cash game, just deleted the exenames.txt started a B2B table and a ladbrokes table, i need to use table finder on both but, only on b2b hem asked to add stingbet.exe to exenames.txt, not MPPoker.exe

Still need to use table finder on every ladbrokes table, not on stingbet

fozzy71
05-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Try resetting all the files:

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, pospref2.txt, pospref4.txt, default.txt, and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

Try the table finder - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

If it still won't work, try one more thing to be sure your main config file is not corrupt:

0. Make sure you have installed the latest Beta version.
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.

If you are still unable to get it working Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 13:00 - 22:00 GMT, 7 days a week.

renz
05-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Hmm, when i try to download the latest beta, by pressing the link in your fodnote it links to http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe, but i just get the Hm_1.11.06e-1.exe file, which is the update im already have.

One thing i have noticed is that my tables name is "Ladbrokes Poker (6 seat Table) - My Screenname" so maybe this is maybe causing some trouble, i think maybe someone else mentioned in the other prima hud thread. I will try to what you listed, but everything does seem to work as it should, just seems like tablefinder has trouble recognizing the difference between my ladbrokes table.

netsrak
05-10-2011, 09:01 AM
1.11.06e-1 is the latest release.

Please post a screenshot of the table and the tablemanager.

renz
05-10-2011, 10:10 AM
Roger, well just got caught up in the BETA stuff then.. Here is the screenshot...

fozzy71
05-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Did you try deleting the exenames.txt file I mentioned? This didn't work?

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

If not, let's setup a teamviewer.

If you are still unable to get it working Please email support@holdemmanager.com, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/teamviewer. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you. I schedule support from 13:00 - 22:00 GMT, 7 days a week.

renz
05-11-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah just tried deleting the config/exenames.txt again, but yet again it do not ask for adding the MPPoker.exe to the exenames.txt even though it do add it.

Just realized that the first screenshot i was not sitting at the table, which is kinda dumb when i dont get any HH then.

Here is a new one, dont think it would do anything for you...
I also added the exenames.txt, just to give a glimse...

Teamview could be sweet...

Patvs
05-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

error_fatsug
05-15-2011, 08:19 AM
THe HUD doesn´t show up when playing heads up at 6max tables with racetrack view. Comes back when there is at least 3 players at table.

fozzy71
05-15-2011, 09:09 AM
When it gets HU right-click the table name in the table finder and try to choose HU or other table types.

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/67/Table+Manager#right click

dream
06-19-2011, 12:05 AM

Now the tables are still identified incorrectly. When there is 6 or less people at a 10-max table, it loads the 6-max layout. Older HM versions did not have this bug. Please fix it.

Patvs
06-19-2011, 06:40 AM
rightclick the table in TableManager and manually change the number of players to 10max and pick the proper HUD configuration.

dream
06-19-2011, 09:05 PM
yeah, i know i can do that, but it's kind of inconvenient.