PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 HEM works fine but cannot bring program to focus

versus
05-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi All,

The problem I'm having is that after I start up HEM, then start playing on merge, after awhile if I minimize HEM to the tray/taskbar it won't come back up again. During this the HUD/Import hands process works as normal.

I am using Win 7 64bit and the latest version of HEM 1.11.06e. This problem "feels like" it might be related to windows aero but I'm not sure why I think this.

Even if I quit HEM by choosing "close" from the taskbar and relaunch it still does not appear (icon still in taskbar though). This issue is resolved if I reboot but comes back again randomly.

What happens is HEM will be working fine, but if I click on my taskbar it won't maximize the window. It'll go to the tray and if i click it there it'll disappear from the tray and then perhaps appear on the taskbar again later and repeat.

does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

fozzy71
05-03-2011, 10:06 AM
try this:

close HM

open the \config\holdemmanager.config file.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

Edit this line, to something similar:

<setting name="HoldemManagerPosition">Normal,100,172,1148,717</setting>

You want to be sure there are no negative coordinates that are making it appear off screen.