PDA

View Full Version : HM impossible to launch

michelin
02-21-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi, I use HM since 3 month and yesterday after a session on ongame, there was impossible to make a session review. No data were in the sotfware, and I saw a red cross instead of the usual data (stake, $, VPIP, PFR...). I closed HM and I tried to relaunch it, but it doesn't work and windows xp send a report error "Holdem Manager has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." with this reporting details : "this report includes : information regarding the condition of HM when the problem occured; the operating systetm version and computer hardware in use; your digital product ID, wich could be used to identify your license; and the internet protocol address of your computer."
I use HM v1.07 and i tried to update with beta 1.08 but, the problem is still here.

morny
02-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Please follow the instructions for uninstalling and reinstalling .net framework here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=14

And finally backup your config folder in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config then uninstall HoldemManager and delete the RVGSoftware in C:\Program Files and reinstall the Full version from www.holdemmanager.net and update to the latest patch and run HM, only replace your config files after youve tested HM is working first and then copy all your files back to the config folder

michelin
02-23-2009, 10:43 AM
Hi,
I resolved the problem, but now when I open HM, I receive a weird message. "In order to use HM an administrator must grant permission to run the software at least once"