PDA

View Full Version : Graph doesn't work normally

hashe121
05-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Hello, after the recent software update on entraction the graphs work normally if I select to show me the graph for the current day only. If I want to see a graph for more then 1 day or a month etc... it looks like the picture I attached here. Please help, I love graphs :)

netsrak
05-03-2011, 05:17 AM
Please create a new database for a test, import some hands and try with this database.

hashe121
05-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Tried, still doesn't work...the graph is fine untill the day of the software update, and after that it looks like the picture I posted. I have tried various time filters but I only get a normal graph if I want to see it for the current day.

Patvs
05-03-2011, 11:44 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Is the graph correct if you change the date filter to ALL HANDS (or this YEAR)?

Also clear the hands filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) . And reboot.

hashe121
05-04-2011, 09:32 AM
I've updated, changed date format, rebooted, cleared all filters and I still get the same result...I attached a picture of how my graph looks like if I select all hands...it's basically normal untill the day of the entraction software update ( when I also had to use table finder to make the HUD work again), after that it goes bananas...

netsrak
05-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.