PDA

View Full Version : ------= AcePokerCoach.com - Database Analysis =------

AcePokerCoach
02-20-2009, 05:35 PM
http://acepokercoach.com/images/acep.jpg (http://AcePokerCoach.com)
AcePokerCoach.com (http://AcePokerCoach.com) is dedicated to the highest production and professional poker database analysis on the internet. We have a systematic process that has been perfected to assure that you, our customer, receive the highest quality feedback, and analysis of leaks in your poker game.

http://acepokercoach.com/images/ace3.jpg (http://AcePokerCoach.com)
Our Products / Services
Database "Leak Buster" Package - Includes:
• 7 step-by-step instructional videos on how to identify your leaks in Holdem Manager.
• Excel spreadsheets that instantly highlight your poker leaks in red for you.
• 35 Holdem Manager filters with explanation on how to use them to identify leaks.
• Color coded HUD setup with module on how to exploit your opponents leaks.
• Recommended starting hand charts.
• 1 FREE month of membership at PokerZion.com (new members only).

50k Custom Database Analysis - Includes:
• 1+ hour custom video in Holdem Manager detailing your poker leaks (data can be done using any poker database program).
• On average 4 - 12 poker leaks found per video!
• Specific strategies for post flop play explained in detail by winning multitabling 13+BB/100 lifetime player John Anhalt (over 1 million+ hands played at 600nl and below).
• Suggestions & recommendations for improving your poker game based on custom leak finding filters run from your hand histories.

50K Database + Coaching Package:
• You get everything in the 50k Custom Database analysis PLUS:
• 1.5 hour professional coaching session with Russell Blattberg (aka Loosefer), lifetime 5+BB/100 winner in high stakes cash games (1000nl+), and one of the biggest winners at 2000nl.
• Information from the database analysis is passed on to Russ to be used in conjunction with his coaching session.

Our Mission
Our goal is to provide a professional resource for those who are looking to perfect their poker game through database analysis and coaching.

We look forward to serving you!

Vrsce
03-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi,
Does it really take 4 hours to load your leak buster package?

AcePokerCoach
03-02-2009, 06:14 PM
To load it only takes a couple of minutes. I think what people are referring to is that to setup everything for ongoing analysis it takes a couple of hours. Once you have everything setup though, ongoing analysis is much quicker.

You have to understand that you're going to be running a lot of filters, and exporting data so that you can see your leaks. That just takes time for someone to do usually the first time if they've never done it before. I don't know of anyone who thinks that the time involved is an issue.

Boglord
03-04-2009, 01:04 AM
To load it only takes a couple of minutes. I think what people are referring to is that to setup everything for ongoing analysis it takes a couple of hours. Once you have everything setup though, ongoing analysis is much quicker.

You have to understand that you're going to be running a lot of filters, and exporting data so that you can see your leaks. That just takes time for someone to do usually the first time if they've never done it before. I don't know of anyone who thinks that the time involved is an issue.

Can you give us some examples of what leaks this program can fix, and how it would help a 50 NL player that plans on moving to 100 NL?

AcePokerCoach
03-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Can you give us some examples of what leaks this program can fix, and how it would help a 50 NL player that plans on moving to 100 NL?

Absolutely. We geared the leak buster software primarily for players at the 400nl level and below, although higher stake players do you use it to understand how different aspects of their game effect other parts.

First off, people love that it provides an intelligent step by step process for how to analyze your game in holdem manager.

Secondly, it will provide instant feedback for all of the major areas of your game, and we've geared this to include all the major areas and how they relate to each other, including, but not limited to:

How effectively are you REALLY using position to your advantage (this is surprising usually to a lot of people).
Are you making +EV decisions on the flop?
How effectively are you playing the turn?
Are you double barreling too much, or not enough?
Is your river play efficient?
Are you calling 3-bets w/ non premium hands at a proper ratio to other hands?
Where are most of your 3-bets coming from?
Are you picking the highest EV spots to 3-bet light?
Are you playing suited and un-suited connectors profitably?
Are you squeezing enough, or too much?
Are you stealing enough, or too much?
Are you playing efficiently from the blinds?

That's a small sample. There are really hundreds of potential leaks you can find, but on average (and this is what I hear from customers), people playing 400nl or below tend to find 4-14 leaks on average. I've had some people, for example, who play 50nl who have found over 18+ leaks. So it really just depends.

We genuinely haven't had anyone not love this product, and think it paid for itself right away. If you have any other questions though, just let me know.

SootedNinjas
03-12-2009, 03:01 AM
How about a video showing us the step-by-step process from start to end on using the Leak Buster Package ?

AcePokerCoach
03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
How about a video showing us the step-by-step process from start to end on using the Leak Buster Package ?

Well, part of the value of the leak buster package is the process itself. I will say though that I've not had anyone not love software, and we do offer a 100% money back guarantee. We have no interest in keeping your money if you don't think you're getting genuine value from our product or services (we haven't had anyone request a refund to date).

I'm including a link to part of a database analysis video. It's a little over 30 minutes, and it should provide some insight into the value we can offer. This is just from the latest database analysis I did, and it's only 2 parts of the 7 section video. You can download it HERE (http://www.filefactory.com/file/af7b143/n/AcePokerCoach_com_-_DB_Review_Demo_wmv).

If you have any questions though, let me know. I'm happy to answer them.

SootedNinjas
03-24-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, part of the value of the leak buster package is the process itself. I will say though that I've not had anyone not love software, and we do offer a 100% money back guarantee. We have no interest in keeping your money if you don't think you're getting genuine value from our product or services (we haven't refunded anyone request a refund to date).

I'm including a link to part of a database analysis video. It's a little over 30 minutes, and it should provide some insight into the value we can offer. This is just from the latest database analysis I did, and it's only 2 parts of the 7 section video. You can download it HERE (http://www.filefactory.com/file/af7b143/n/AcePokerCoach_com_-_DB_Review_Demo_wmv).

If you have any questions though, let me know. I'm happy to answer them.

I have been trying to download for the las 1 hour but I keep getting this message from file factory:

---------
Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium below for instant access.

Retry Download
----------

www.megaupload.com is far more reliable for free access.

AcePokerCoach
03-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Fixed the link.

SootedNinjas
03-24-2009, 11:24 PM
got it. will look it over.

Shloogy
03-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Hello
I played NL50 for +3BB\100 and now playing NL100 for -3BB\100 :(
Also, Play short stack. do you assist short stcks players also?

Thanks

AcePokerCoach
03-30-2009, 04:45 PM
Hello
I played NL50 for +3BB\100 and now playing NL100 for -3BB\100 :(
Also, Play short stack. do you assist short stcks players also?

Thanks

Hi Alish,

Absolutely, but I'd recommend a custom video over the leak buster software for this, simply because you're going to get more direct advice that is related exactly to your short stacking strategy. The leak buster software will offer some good feedback and advice, but it's mainly geared for 6-max and full ring cash game players.

Shloogy
03-30-2009, 05:19 PM
How much does it cost the thing you have recommended ? please note that losing 40 buyins meaning losing half of a bankroll...
do you take stars transfers?

I play short stack NL 6max tables

Plus the most important thing:
I'm HM savvy and I ran many filters and couldnt find any situation were I lose money beside SB and BB (ak winning EP ME CO BTN unopened, when there were limpers, raiser etc etc )

What value would you think you could add me ?

Thanks

AcePokerCoach
03-30-2009, 09:23 PM
How much does it cost the thing you have recommended ? please note that losing 40 buyins meaning losing half of a bankroll...
do you take stars transfers?

I play short stack NL 6max tables

Plus the most important thing:
I'm HM savvy and I ran many filters and couldnt find any situation were I lose money beside SB and BB (ak winning EP ME CO BTN unopened, when there were limpers, raiser etc etc )

What value would you think you could add me ?

Thanks

It's a 50k database analysis of your HH's, and we make it into a ~1 hour video. It's broken up into 7 sections, and it costs $179. And yes, we take stars transfers, you just have to e-mail or PM me about instructions. And if you're losing that many buy-ins, it's important to correct these as soon as possible, so you can start winning.

What size are you short stacking? 20bb's, 40 or 50?

We guarantee that we're going to find 4 - 12 significant leaks (and not something minor like, you're losing money with AQ (although we will talk about this), we mean important leaks like you're 3-betting too much OOP with marginal hands, or you're missing a lot of +EV river bluffing opportunities, etc.... <--- that example wouldn't apply to you of course though). On top of that, the analysis is like a concentrated coaching session where you're going to get a ton of insightful poker theory that's tailored to your style of play.

I guarantee you have these leaks, because no matter how bad you're running, you shouldn't be losing money. A vital part of growing as a poker player is taking responsibility for our results.

The most significant and IMPORTANT poker leaks aren't just about profitable stat ranges. Stats are very helpful tools, and can help provide insight into areas of your game you need to work on.

However, the most important poker leaks are about not recognizing and capitalizing on profitable +EV situations MORE consistently and accurately than your opponents. And this is what we try to provide in our database analysis products. Yes, we go over the stats, but these are just clues into deeper leaks that need to be corrected at a theoretical level, so they can be applied consistently at the poker table.

So the value is going to be understanding how the stats relate to each other, and show you how much these leaks are costing you, but the most important value I think we offer is the poker theory and insights we bring to the table. Additionally, we offer a money back guarantee on our services/products. We've never had any refund requests if that helps any.

Shloogy
03-31-2009, 03:52 AM
Thanks for the reply

1. I played only 20k, is this sufficient ?

2. the price is way to high, almost 3td of my bankroll ...

AcePokerCoach
03-31-2009, 04:35 AM
You're welcome.

Yeah, the sample size should be at least 50k hands. I'd recommend just looking around for some free coaching material. There is a pretty decent free course you can get at PokerZion (not sure if I can put a link so just google it). There are some others out there, however from what I've seen some of them don't offer very optimal advice.

Yeah, don't consider spending a 3rd of your roll. Just get as much free advice as you can out there and build your roll up. The price overall is actually very cheap for what you're going to get, but that's relative of course. The prices on our DB reviews are going to be going up, just simply because of the demand.

seto18
05-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Anybody here have reviews?

AcePokerCoach
05-13-2009, 03:40 AM
There are some here: http://www.acepokercoach.com/testimonials.asp

And there are a lot on 2+2 if you search on there too (not sure if I can post links there or not).

SootedNinjas
05-21-2009, 04:19 PM
I am contemplating on purchasing the Leak Buster Package.

I just started playing 25NL 6Max with about less than 500 hands. very very very small sample size.

My questions are:

1) Will the leak finder help me at all or will it generate useful results since my sample size is very small ?

2) What is the optimum sample size for the leak finder to be effective ?

3) With the HUD module, the HEM XML files are included. Right ? Or I will be configuring the HUD on my own ?

4) Will the HUD module be useful to me independent of the leak finder or it works together ?

5) How many stat ranges included ?

6) Are all the stat ranges color coded ?

7) Are all the stats and stat ranges explained in the HUD module ?

8) Are all the stats and stat ranges explained on how it could be used against your opponents ?

9) Are the new stats from 1.08 release used at all in your HUD module ?

10) On question #9, if not will you be including it in the future and if you did will you offer a free upgrade in the future ?

Sorry for the asking too many questions. My BR is very limited and as such I want to make sure that I'm not spewing any money and making sure that any expenditure is cost effective. I can see the value of your service and if my BR is not limited then I would have tried it w/o any hesitation.

Regards

AcePokerCoach
05-21-2009, 07:25 PM
I am contemplating on purchasing the Leak Buster Package.

I just started playing 25NL 6Max with about less than 500 hands. very very very small sample size.

My questions are:

1) Will the leak finder help me at all or will it generate useful results since my sample size is very small ?

Thanks for your questions. We recommend at least a 10k hand sample size. 50k-100k is optimal. You can get some leaks exposed in smaller sample sizes (1k or so), for stats that don't have large deviation ranges. However, the more hands you import, the more accurate the feedback and advice will be.

2) What is the optimum sample size for the leak finder to be effective ?

50k-100k. 10k is adequate for a majority of the stats. If you are way out of alignment in some areas, even smaller samples can be accurate.

3) With the HUD module, the HEM XML files are included. Right ? Or I will be configuring the HUD on my own ?

Correct, the XML with instructions on how to import are included. No, everything is configured.

4) Will the HUD module be useful to me independent of the leak finder or it works together ?

Yes, it offers lots of advice on how to adjust against certain types of players based on their stats. It is not dependent only on the included HUD's (there are 4 HUD's included for 6-max(advanced and simple HUD's), and for Full Ring.

5) How many stat ranges included ?

I assume you mean for the HUD? 15 stat ranges for the advanced HUD and 9 for the simple HUD.

6) Are all the stat ranges color coded ?

Yes, they are color coded in 5 different ranges. You can download a sample on this page: http://acepokercoach.com/Holdem%20manager%20leak%20buster2.asp

7) Are all the stats and stat ranges explained in the HUD module ?

Yes.

8) Are all the stats and stat ranges explained on how it could be used against your opponents ?

Yes. Everything that is included in the HUD is explained (along with some stats that are not included). Below is a direct example from the HUD module.

An example is something like the following:
Agg (Aggression number) - The larger this number is, the more aggressive your opponent is post flop. The lower it is, the more passive they are, and the more they will be check/calling or slowplaying.

Adjustments - When your opponent has an aggression factor of 3.0 or larger, then you should not be 3-betting them out of position as often, or squeezing them quite as often, as these players tend to not give up on pots as easily as more passive players. Also, you can look to check/call with top pair and some big hands against them. Make sure to check and see where their aggression comes from on each street. Some players will have aggression numbers like the following:

AGG: 3.5 / Flop AGG: 7.0 Turn AGG: 1.5 River AGG: 1.0

This type of players aggression is all on the flop, so they are continuation betting a high percentage of the time, raising, and check/raising a lot as well with little calling. Against this opponent, you can usually call the flop with a wide range, and then bet when they check the turn.

The opposite is true of the person with these aggression numbers:

AGG: 3.5 / Flop AGG: 2.5 Turn AGG: 3.0 River AGG: 4.5

This person is double and triple barreling a lot, which means you can call down more often, but just make sure the situation makes sense. Also, it's going to be very difficult to play against this person out of position, so take that into consideration pre-flop.

Against a person with a low overall aggression factor of 2.5 or less, fold more of your marginal hands, especially against double barrels. Also, if they check/raise you, or mini raise you, FOLD unless you have a big hand. Over 95% of the time you will be beat and burning money.

Normalizes - This stat takes a little while to normalize. After 100 hands, you can get a fairly good idea, but really you need over 300 hands to get a more accurate read.

9) Are the new stats from 1.08 release used at all in your HUD module ?

I'd have to go back and see which ones were released when, but the module and Leak Buster itself is in continual development.

10) On question #9, if not will you be including it in the future and if you did will you offer a free upgrade in the future ?

All purchases come with all updates that are not major new releases. We have a new version coming out shortly.

Sorry for the asking too many questions. My BR is very limited and as such I want to make sure that I'm not spewing any money and making sure that any expenditure is cost effective. I can see the value of your service and if my BR is not limited then I would have tried it w/o any hesitation.

Regards

No problem. Completely understand. I'm biased of course, but I think it's a great value for what you get. If you bought the package, and didn't feel it was worth your money, then we'd happily refund. We'd have no interest in keeping money from an unsatisfied customer (we've yet to have one to date). If you have any other questions, just let us know. And good luck at the tables!

z324739
08-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Hello !

Are U still active? send mail 09/23 comcerning my received leak buster package. Somehow I lost my 7 step by step instructions videos. Any chance of having them back ?

Tx in advance...