PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars not working

LOLROFLOL
05-02-2011, 05:23 AM
HEM was working well on Pokerstars until 4/15/2011. Now the HUD does not seem to be associated with the right players and after every hand HEM is displaying consecutive pocket pairs for all players at the table.

I first notice HEM not working properly when I switched to 6 ring games (from full ring). However, I double checked my seating preferences for all ring games and they are correctly set. Now all rings games are experiencing this error.

I have tried installing earlier versions of HEM as well as the latest update (1.11.06d) and even the latest pre-release (1.11.06e) but the error remains under all versions.

I have checked my preferences in Pokerstars and there is nothing unusual (e.g. the seating preferences are consistent with my HEM settings).
However, I have noticed that Pokerstars seems to no longer save my hand histories properly. The designated folder is empty.
I have recently installed Universal Replayer but I have since uninstalled it.

Please let me know if you have any ideas on how to get HEM working again.

Thank you very much for your help, I look forward to hearing from you soon!

:confused::eek:

netsrak
05-02-2011, 05:48 AM
Please disable table preferences -> card and alignment edit.

Configure your Stars client to write english handhistories: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup

To edit the seating:

configure the preferred seating of your pokerclient and the seating preferences in hm accordingly
* open one table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* table manager -> file -> save positions
* now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

see our preferred seating faq:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/preferred+seating

LOLROFLOL
05-02-2011, 07:30 AM
Thank you for your quick reply. Disabling the card and alignment edit has fixed the problem. :)