PDA

View Full Version : Manual editing not reimported

vlsup
02-20-2009, 01:55 PM
There is known problem with IPoker MTT's - after every reseating HEM thinks this is new tourney and writes new record in database with mark "incompleted".
As I know, HEM team works with this and I hope it will be resolved soon.
OK, but till the problem still exists, I decided to manually correct database records - delete all extra and so on.
Done... Next day appears new HEM beta with new features... with recommendations to export old database, create new and import all data again from folder, where was recently exported the previous.
Done...
And I see that all my manual corrections disappeared! I have again 5 records about one tourney, and other.
What can I do to save one time and forever my "hand work"?

More of that: when I open this new database, I see that all "Hero names" were changed - there are some other guys instead of my nicknames.
OK, I know something about database programing and understand that this is because PlayerID's became other during every new import. And these ID's of Hero names are stored in HEM config file, not in database. Btw, why?
But - what I have to do for not enter these Hero names (and aliases, btw) again and again after every HEM update installed?

One more:
In my old database there were about 20000 players. (Imported directly from HH's)
But when I exported this base in folder and imported data from this folder into a new one, only 17000 appears in this new. And number of hands was decreased.

morny
02-20-2009, 02:11 PM
You need to delete the original HH and only import the manually edited ones, although since this will be fixed you dont really need to worry about it for long

Im not sure what you mean about heros names in the config file?

Was there any errors when you imported them, have you ever deleted/purged hands, if so the players (20,000) wouldnt decrease until you create a new database so maybe you purged 3k players stats at some stage with the old database

vlsup
02-20-2009, 02:31 PM
about Hero names
This is a line fron holdemmanager.config file:
"setting name="HeroPlayerIDs">47,6778,6698,7278,20,8,5118,17851 setting"

These are player's ID from database, and (I checked) they are MY nicknames in old base. 47 is ID of my nickname in one room, 6778 - in other and so on.
But after reimport HEM displays OTHER nicknames in Hero names setup

about decreased number of players
Yes, as I told, I deleted some "wrong" tourneys from old base. Not hands.
Errors during the first import - yes, they were.

morny
02-20-2009, 02:42 PM
zip up the HH and send them to morny@holdemmanager.net via www.yousendit.com and ill check it out

The other is caused because when the hands are reimported different IDs are assigned to the players so the ID in the config files stays the same but in the new databse you might be a different ID. Unfortunately theres not much you can do and will need to resetup them for a new database

vlsup
02-20-2009, 03:44 PM
I will try to prepare the small database and HH versions with this bug and send it to you

But I don't understand what means this "You need to delete the original HH and only import the manually edited ones"?

morny
02-20-2009, 04:33 PM
I thought you manually edited the HH, i see now re-reading your post you meant to you edited the database not the HH so sorry for the confusion