PDA

View Full Version : importing hands

saintjohn
05-02-2011, 12:10 AM
i've played some $5.40 turbo sitngos on rpm. each game, hem starts with 1 when counting my hands, but other players that i've played prior $5.40 sitngos with seem to have their hands counted. for instance, mid game i willi have 25 hands on my own hud whereas an opponent that i've played with will have 100 hands on his hud. can anyone explain this to me? how can my opponent have more hands than i do?

also, where do you add or subtract the hand counting option in the player preferences? i can't find it in the list of available stats.

thanks,

saint john.

netsrak
05-02-2011, 05:55 AM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

The stat is Misc->hands. If you don't see it its already part of the current hud configuration.

saintjohn
05-02-2011, 12:05 PM
That is by design. Hero stats are always displayed as 'Table Stats' so you can have a better idea of how your table image may appear to any new players at the table.

The stat is Misc->hands. If you don't see it its already part of the current hud configuration.

thanks netsrak

saint john

saintjohn
05-05-2011, 03:46 AM
i've been watching the table stats and they don't seem to be the same as mine. i must not understand what you mean. what can i do to be able to see my stats the way i see other players stats during the game? (i'm talking about players that i've played with before.) in other words, i'd like to be able to see what my steal % is, 3bet%, etc. is there some disadvantage to having my stats up so that i can see them?

thanks again,

sj

netsrak
05-05-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm not talking about the table avgs. stats.

For hero the stats are displayed for all hands you played during the current session at the current table. There is no way to change this.

You can see heros overall stats in the replayer or in the reports.

saintjohn
05-07-2011, 02:11 AM
I'm not talking about the table avgs. stats.

For hero the stats are displayed for all hands you played during the current session at the current table. There is no way to change this.

You can see heros overall stats in the replayer or in the reports.

forgive me for being slow to understand this. this is going to sound dumb. does this mean that for other players using hem that their stats are also only for the current session at the current table?

i don't really understand why the stats that come up for me are only for the current game. is this so that other players using hem can't see my overall total stats? am i unable to see their overall stats too?

thanks

netsrak
05-07-2011, 05:25 AM
In your Holdemmanager installation and your handhistories from the pokersites you are the hero. HM only displays table stats for you. For other players you should see overall stats depending on your fiilter configuration.

For other players holdemmanager installation this is the same. In this case they are hero and see table stats for themselves and overall stats for other players (like you are for them).