PDA

View Full Version : No past info showing in HUD only Session

Christophelles
02-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Greeting,
I hope this is not redundant. I looked through the faqs and alot of forum posts before I posted. Everything seems to be working fine. HUD comes up, table manager is finding the table, auto import is getting the hands. However the information shown on the HUD is only for that session never includes previous hands or hands played at other tables. (it is the same whether I select "session" or "all hands" on HUD) This is on full tilt and everything is configured as laid out in the "setting up for Full Tilt" guide. Any thoughts? Thanks C~

mic23
02-20-2009, 12:26 PM
I have the same effect:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7298

Christophelles
02-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Did you try the instructions? did it work? I will say Im not even getting the stats before it starts, you mentioned they show up then reset. Mine never shows correct stats just starts over from session.

morny
02-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Go to the Filter button and select clear and then refresh

Christophelles
02-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Isnt the filter on the HM main display? I am getting the hands in that main display. Its just the HUD that displays while I play that only shows current session. I did clear the filter like you mentioned just to see and it is still only showing current session stats in the HUD while I play. What would cause it not to look for info on the players that are in the database from previous sessions? Thanks C~

Christophelles
02-20-2009, 05:44 PM
I should ask as well, does this program use a pooling database (where we are all sharing info) or is it limited to just what I have in my personal database? Thanks Chris~

morny
02-20-2009, 10:43 PM
Sorry misread it, so its the hud this is in, in Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters set all the mins to 2 and all the maxes to 10 and then does it still persist. BTW i presume it resets for all the players at the table not just you?

Christophelles
02-21-2009, 01:59 PM
I reset the filter to 2-10 (it was there already) yeah it is doing it for everyone not just me... Any other thoughts? Thanks C~

morny
02-21-2009, 03:12 PM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

Christophelles
02-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Followed above instructions, still only shows session stats. Manager says it has 1200 hands for me but only shows those from current session in HUD. I set up a second data base in case the first one was bad. It is to the point now where it shows correct stats before it starts but once Im dealt in it goes to session only. It also works if I get timed out. It shows my correct stats until Im dealt back in.

morny
02-22-2009, 11:48 AM
Email me morny@holdemmanager.net and link to this thread and well do a teamviewer session