PDA

View Full Version : hem en hud stopped working

springplank
05-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Hey, as i was playing on fulltilt, a session of 8 games, when i was at the last 3, my screen started flipping en flikkering, it also said the hud stopped working,...

After a minute, everything went back normal, but it didnt record the last three games,...

So first what could caused the flikkering en stopping of hem en hud too work, en second, how too make it back work, as it did not record my last three games,...

ty

springplank
05-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Hey, as i was playing on fulltilt, a session of 8 games, when i was at the last 3, my screen started flipping en flikkering, it also said the hud stopped working,...

After a minute, everything went back normal, but it didnt record the last three games,...

So first what could caused the flikkering en stopping of hem en hud too work, en second, how too make it back work, as it did not record my last three games,...

ty

Hey i've just tried to manually edit the tourneys, like i do when it didnt report it, but even now it does not update my stats anymore,... So for sure there is something crashed,...

Hope to get help for this soon, as i play poker for a caoching deal, en really need HEM,...

Patvs
05-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/73761-1-11-06e-pre-release.html

Run a Windows Update and installl ALL updates, also update your videocard driver.

springplank
05-01-2011, 05:01 PM
fixed, tx