PDA

View Full Version : default popup

melioris
02-19-2009, 10:46 PM
I have searched the forums and haven't found this, so I am starting this thread. I am using 1.07 (I think). In other threads about the default popup you all have stated that the file is not able to be modified but folks can change the "sample" one which is similar. While the "sample" popup is similar, it is different enough such that changing it to look like what is now the default + a couple of new lines (like adding squeeze) is a pain in the pooper.

Can you provide in this thread a line by line listing (the box on the right of the popup menu when you are editing) of what the new default popup is so that it is easy to recreate it.

Thanks.

morny
02-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Well look into adding the exact one in future, for now youll need to edit the sample pop.

melioris
02-20-2009, 05:55 PM
ok, that will be great, thanks. But for now could you paste what the default is in this thread so that i know what it is I am trying to build in the sample popup. As you can tell I am both lazy and stupid when it comes to this things... ;)

morny
02-20-2009, 10:30 PM
I dont have access to the default one, if i did id post it. Or do you mean a picture of it?