PDA

View Full Version : Aipf equity %

madlion
02-19-2009, 10:15 PM
Am loving the new EV graphs my red line is off the scale :( so I was like 'make pain your friend' and looking at the allin pre-flop equity % and wondering how it is calculated I am applying this to sitngo results, my big question is do I have to be all-in and called for the hand to be included in the percentage? and what sorta ranges might we expect maybe 5-40% shoving a bit light 45-60% average 65+% not shoving enough (in 1-15BB range) cheers

morny
02-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah its where you got all in, if you dont get all in it wont have anything to calculate. Its pretty similar to the W$SD stat, 48% or less = getting in light/bad equity 48-55% average decent players greater than 55% is a nit and only gets all in with a strong equity hand

You need a very big sample for it to be accurate as you wont have that many hands on someone that got all in

madlion
02-20-2009, 09:37 PM
sorry I am still a little unclear so I do have to be called for it to be included or does it calculate EV against a random hand if I am not called?

morny
02-20-2009, 10:46 PM
I meant you need to get all in with someone, so yes its only when your called or you call someone all in