PDA

View Full Version : Replayer - puts all players at top of table?

nycn
04-30-2011, 09:16 PM
How do I get them spaced around the table? Very annoying to look at as is. The "replayer layout" shows the postions spread out around the table but when you actually replay a hand they are all sitting at the top of the table.

netsrak
05-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Move them with the right mouse key to the correct positions and save this via table manager -> file -> save positions

nycn
05-01-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm not sure I know what you mean by "table manager". I have been trying to do this with options/replayer layout.

The issue is that the replayer layout is correct and it works fine for my FT hands but not for my CAKE hands.

The replayer layout doesn't even give me the option to do file/save. I can only hit the "done" button.

nycn
05-01-2011, 12:39 PM
To be clear, I'm just talking about the replayer. I play at CAKE so I don't have Table Manager open. I would think the replayer layout would be how to fix this but that layout is right, just not when it replays a CAKE hand.

netsrak
05-02-2011, 06:01 AM
The table manager window usually opens automatically when you start the replayer. If that is not happening for you i guess it has something to do with the Cake hands.

Please take a screenshot of your replayer and mail it together with some sample handhistories, link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com