PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with the HUD for tourneys

thomas2809
02-19-2009, 05:51 PM
hello,

first of all excuse me for my bad english. i ve downloaded the trail version a few days ago and i am very impressed of that programm. i would like to buy it.
but i have a little programm. I use HM in combination with pacific hand grabber and pacific poker.
I ve read all manuals and FAQ`s but could not solve this problem. In cash games anything works fine. the import, the tabs, the filter and the HUD.
But in tourneys the HUD is not displayed on the tables. the import and the filtering of the tabs works fine. If I try to attach manual a tourney table via the table manager it only works for one table. Also attaching via table manager could not really be the solution ?

I need your help.

Thank you very much

morny
02-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Have you fixed up as per the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=151

Also please dont double post

thomas2809
02-20-2009, 03:03 AM
Have you fixed up as per the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=151

Also please dont double post

yes. i ve already read this article and everything done like that. but i will not work.

sorry for the double post.

morny
02-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

thomas2809
02-20-2009, 04:24 PM
I hope this will help you.

thank you

morny
02-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I noticed in that file you sent me your config files were in config/preflop

They should all be in holdemmanager/config folder not in a subfolder, are they in the config folder or the preflop subfolder?

thomas2809
02-20-2009, 04:41 PM
in the preflopranges there are only 4. look into the zip.
the other one are all in the config folder.

i just put them together for zipping

thomas2809
02-20-2009, 05:06 PM
i put the 4 files from the preflopfolder to the config folder. now tthe preflop folder is empty, but it still does not work.

thomas2809
02-20-2009, 06:49 PM
It still doesn not work. I have a question. Is it possible that it has something to do with the folder HMarchive ?

when i was Configuring the Auto Import Folder, the " C:\HMarchive "
was not shown like in the picture. I wrote it by myself.

Also I do not understand what this means :

".......weve introduced auto archiving which is defaulted to move your hand histories to C:\HMarchive folder if the files havent been accessed/modified for 15 minutes. This can help with some lagging......"

Please help me.

morny
02-20-2009, 10:28 PM
email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

also link to this thread and let me know a suitable time

thomas2809
02-21-2009, 02:23 PM
ok. tomorrow on sunday. i will send you a suitable time via mail.

thanks a lot

Al1
02-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Can you reinstall HM:

1) Make a backup of the "Config" folder in a safe location, this folder is in the RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ folder
2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
5) Reboot your computer
6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Upgrade HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it works for a while and if it does proceed to step 9
9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
10) Test if it works again for another while and if it does proceed to step 11
11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
12) Test if it works

thomas2809
02-24-2009, 03:03 AM
Hello Al1,

I ve reinstalled HM and everything done like you wanted, but its still the same problem.
The HUD works fine for cash games. But in tourneys i am still not getting the HUD to work. The import works perfect and in HM I can access every single stat !
In the hand replayer the HUD is also actually being showed,
The table manager recognizes only the cash tables. I can only attach one tourney table manually.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I read every article.
Something goes wrong.

teamviewer session ?

??????

Kind regards

Thomas

Al1
02-24-2009, 06:19 AM
Escalated to fabio (Support), he will answer asap.

fabio
02-24-2009, 06:30 AM
When you use the Table finder, what does the window say who is the "owner" of the window? (what .exe)

thomas2809
02-24-2009, 09:07 AM
it says poker.exe

fabio
02-24-2009, 09:39 AM
Are you running HM 1.08 Beta11?

thomas2809
02-24-2009, 09:48 AM
HM 1.08beta

thomas2809
02-24-2009, 09:52 AM
i used the link Al1 sent further up

fabio
02-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Please email me at fabio@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and we'll do a Teamviewer session to resolve the issue

thomas2809
03-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi Fabio,
Hi Morny,

I` ve bought HM today. Fabio, you told me that the problem was solved with the new update Hm1.08Beta 16. But it is still not.
I am really falling into despair.
Please, I need your help.

Kind regards

Thomas

morny
03-07-2009, 12:03 PM
Whats the problem exactly, will they not import or is it something else?

If they wont import what site is it and please attach a few HH or email them to morny@holdemmanager.net

thomas2809
03-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi Morny,

I` ve already described to Fabio and weŽ ve had a teamviewer session about 2 weeks ago.
He looked into my HM, if IŽ ve made any wrong settings but he could not find anything. He also tried plenty of times relaunching HUD and table manager.
But he couldn`t find an answer.
Also I installed an other english version of the pacific poker software. then there was a little improvement. In contrast to before (only 1 table listed) , the table manager listed all the tourney tables and we were able to attach them by manual.
Finally Fabio told me that he will convey this problem and they will look into the matter.
After that Fabio wanted me to send him a screenshot of the tourney tables incl. table manager, the data content of the Importing\Hud Data folder, and the handhistorys.
I sent him all the files via zip.
Afterwards Fabio sent me on thursday the link of the new update of HM and told me that the problem should be solved.
But unfortunately it is not.
now the way things stand at the moment that we are at the beginning with a little difference.
in fact the table manager lists all the tourneys but I am no longer able to attach them by manual.
The import still works very well. HM lists every single hand which the handgrabber grabs. I reviewed it.
As I said before this is only a problem of the tourney tables. the HUD for the cash tables works perfect.
Here the files I sent to Fabio via zip.
What remains to be done?

Thank you in advance.

Thomas

morny
03-09-2009, 10:05 PM
Im almost certain i replied to your email but i cant tell from this post what your email is to double check so let me know if i didnt reply

Mike chops
03-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Thomas can you post or send me a screenshot with these windows:-

The table itself

The table manager

The contents of "...importing\hud data"

The table finder window after you drop the red icon over it.

Ctrl+print screen. Open msPaint and copy for a screenshot.

mike@holdemmanager.net

thomas2809
03-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi Mike,

I `ve just had a teamviewer session with Mike.
He could not really help me too.
He tried also attaching with his own pacific account.
The same result. Cash works perfect, tourneys not at all.
He said that there must be a bug with pacific poker and he will inform you.
Will you look into the matter and brief me please ?

Thank you very much for your help !!

Kind regard

Thomas